Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have recently discovered a great band with an even better name; Jimmy's Chicken Shack. I have asked my freinds and not one of them has heard of them, so I was wondering of anyone else has heard of them, and if you have what do you think?
Posted
[color=red] Nope, never heard of them...but this brought another funny band name I've heard to mind. [i]The Bacon Brothers[/i] it's funny because me and my cousin started this thing where we always say bacon all the time. Now it has become one of those overused words of ours...:laugh: [/color]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Oh I've heard of Jimmy's Chicken Shack. I've heard of them a lot. One might even say ....too much. Raven's been rather obsessed with them ever since you gave her that cd.[/font][/color]
Posted
Well she has a right to be obsessed with them, they are brilliant and very cool. I don't like them just for their name, they're very inventive and have some great riffs in their songs. So if you are looking for some good music find something by them.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Man, I love Jimmy's Chicken Shack. They came out a few years ago, and you didn't hear much from them after that, but I always liked them and I'd get that amazingly catchy song stuck in my head all the TIME! But yeah, I like them.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...