Kuragari Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 Hello everybody :) I'm new here. Just thought I'd introduce myself and show a few of the sigs that I've made so far. [URL=http://www.artprojectx.com/forum/modules.php?set_albumName=album93&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php]Sigs[/URL] btw, I made those sigs to suit another forum so they're kinda a bigger than the sigs used here. I'd be happy to hear any comments, good or bad. =]
Kinetic Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=darkblue] Very nice, you're very good. I like them all...except for the Makato one :p The one you have would have to be my favorite, the Rei one in second. The way you made a background, and then the sliced up grid worked [i]very[/i] well, where as most people would make the parts outside the grid transparent to blend with their posts. Keep up the good work ;) [/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=indigo]They're all very good. :) Some better than other, obviously, but I don't have anythnig really wrong with any of them. Keep it up. :)[/color]
Kuragari Posted August 8, 2002 Author Posted August 8, 2002 Thanks for the comments :) I wasn't intending to show the Makato one, but I couldn't really be bothered removing it >_>;; It was pretty much my first sig :D
Flash Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue] Very nice, you're very good. I like them all...except for the Makato one :p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Fools! It's the best, easily! Very nice banners there, Kuragari. Aside from the Makato one, my favourite would have to be the Knight Sabers one, I'm a big Bubblegum Crisis fan. :) And I really liked the effects you used on the Rei banner as well...
vegeta rocker Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 i like them all. the one with green background(tugs at collar) was very nice. Very impressive!
Kuragari Posted August 8, 2002 Author Posted August 8, 2002 Hehe yeah, Knight Sabers are good aren't they? :D My favourite is Priss.....*drools* =D~~~ Actually I don't really like that Knight Saber sig that I made there that much. It just doesn't look right to me for some reason.
Boo Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Good work, but I would have done a quote in the vegeta banner. (right next to Vegeta.) does are my comments
Kuragari Posted August 8, 2002 Author Posted August 8, 2002 Yeah I guess I'll probably put one in sooner or later. That one's not really complete yet. Dunno when I can be bothered to finished it though >_<;
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Hey I goto that forum too, what a coinsedence. Anyway cool sigs, they are very good! I like that Neo Goku, very uniqe.
Psychotik Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Those are really good, some of the effects are very nice. Reverence-out>>
Muse Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Whoa...Those are all really really good(except the Salior Jup oneo.O)Keep up the good work,and welcome to ze boards:D
Mitch Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [color=red]Very good. I can't wait to see more of your work :D ![/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now