Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello everybody :)

I'm new here. Just thought I'd introduce myself and show a few of the sigs that I've made so far.

[URL=http://www.artprojectx.com/forum/modules.php?set_albumName=album93&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php]Sigs[/URL]

btw, I made those sigs to suit another forum so they're kinda a bigger than the sigs used here.

I'd be happy to hear any comments, good or bad. =]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Very nice, you're very good. I like them all...except for the Makato one :p

The one you have would have to be my favorite, the Rei one in second. The way you made a background, and then the sliced up grid worked [i]very[/i] well, where as most people would make the parts outside the grid transparent to blend with their posts. Keep up the good work ;)
[/color]
Posted
Thanks for the comments :)

I wasn't intending to show the Makato one, but I couldn't really be bothered removing it >_>;;

It was pretty much my first sig :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
Very nice, you're very good. I like them all...except for the Makato one :p
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Fools! It's the best, easily!

Very nice banners there, Kuragari. Aside from the Makato one, my favourite would have to be the Knight Sabers one, I'm a big Bubblegum Crisis fan. :)

And I really liked the effects you used on the Rei banner as well...
Posted
Hehe yeah, Knight Sabers are good aren't they? :D

My favourite is Priss.....*drools* =D~~~

Actually I don't really like that Knight Saber sig that I made there that much. It just doesn't look right to me for some reason.
Posted
Yeah I guess I'll probably put one in sooner or later. That one's not really complete yet. Dunno when I can be bothered to finished it though >_<;
Posted
Whoa...Those are all really really good(except the Salior Jup oneo.O)Keep up the good work,and welcome to ze boards:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...