OtakuBoards

Oooooh that *BEEP*!!!

Dragonballzman

Guest Voodookanaka
nah, I think hes cool, he looks well cool normally, and hella freaked in trance. He believes in beauty and has a strong belief in his own power, I admire him really.

I dunno why he looks so much like a girl, hey that reminds me, when you first see him in Burmecia after Beatrix kicks your ***, my sister thought he WAS a girl! :D

And that also reminds me...

-----

*At the Lifa Tree*

Queen Brahne: So, you decided to show your girly face around here, eh!?

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]do yall not realize im RIGHT here... shesh talk bad about me but not sephiroth... well i do not look like a girl... did any of you realize that this was pretty much midevil times... ALL knights looked like girls back then... but then none of you were there to know that... and i am muscular those are not "breasts" in the sense yall young guys are thinking so quit thinking it... and that thong... i didnt even notice they added one to me till the game came out... i was very very very upset then!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]do yall not realize im RIGHT here... shesh talk bad about me but not sephiroth... well i do not look like a girl... did any of you realize that this was pretty much midevil times... ALL knights looked like girls back then... but then none of you were there to know that... and i am muscular those are not "breasts" in the sense yall young guys are thinking so quit thinking it... and that thong... i didnt even notice they added one to me till the game came out... i was very very very upset then!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
what:confused: you got me all confused, we are talking about Kuja from FF9 not you, and have yea noticied in that game, that the soldiers are women.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes i AM the kuja from FF9 what other kuja is there? they modled him after me... and remember i never died unlike some other bosses from games (seph) haha, and i killed my opps twice... while he didnt... haha hehe lol... i like 9 more anyway class systems rule... i missed them in 7/8!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]um...yeh u did die...... [/B][/QUOTE]

what ya talkin about? kuja didn't die in ff9

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]He died at the end when, Zidane went to save him. got to him and he died. [/B][/QUOTE]

then whats he doing here on the boards ;)

yes, final flash, kuja is in fact a guy, a guy wearing a thong :eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]a guy wearing a thong :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it is not my thong... it is my gf's i just forgot to take it off... at least that is what she says... i dont remember wearing it...
um... i didnt die... cause if i did... zidane had to as well since we were both there at the end, and then he showed up at the party thing... so i cant be dead... i had to at least live threw the tree's attack...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
um..no...Kuja dies coz his life span is up, he stops moving so to speak, hence the reason him wanting to destroy the crystal 'Well im gonna die anyway' 'time to die everyone'
Its not the lifa tree that kills him.

AND NOW HE BREAKS HIS PROMISE!!! You go froggy...Circle circle circle-STOP!-Circle circle circle-STOP!-Circle circle circle-STOP!-ect ect.

GRRRR!!! AND WHY DOES HIS CASTLE HAVE TO BE SO PUZZLING!? I CAN'T GET OUT! AND ALL BECAUSE OF THE STUPID FIRE THINGYS WHICH MAKE THE DOOR THINGS OPEN! ARRRRRRRRRGHH!!!

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i havent admited ur right yet cause ur not... actually i havent gone a looked to see if died or not... the contract said i wouldnt... so there may be a lawsuit going on here...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]