Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I thought 26 episodes was the normal season for anime..... And that's not too short. It's a perfect length. ^^

I have a few more animes that I really love now.....

-Full metal panic. This is one of the best series I've seen. Great plot, and REALLY awesome graphics.

-X TV. I just saw it, and it makes the fights better than the manga, but Kamui lost all the emotions Clamp gave him. >.<

-Serial Experiments Lain. I just started watching it, and I love the cyber stuff in it.

And of course Fruits Basket. I finally started getting the last half, and I love it all over again. ^^
Posted
Chobits, X, Love Hina and Neon Genesis Evangelion. I can watch those animes over and over again. They're so great. I love them all ^____^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]mine is and i think always will be Fushigi Yugi.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I love fushigi Yuugi!:) But I haven't seen much of it yet so I don't know. but I have a feeling I'm going to really love it. :excited: But for now all I can truthfully say is, Sailor moon. WIll always be number 1, and always has been. I love it from the depths of my soul.. :love:
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Hmm...

1) Fatal Fury

2) Cowboy Bebop

hmm... okay, so I've only seen four eps of #3.... but... so far, I'm already hooked!

3) Bubblegum Crisis![/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Vegeta [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo]Neon Genesis Evangelion (what I have seen)[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well now I have seen just about all of it and it has risen to #3 on my list. Watching it is like pure bliss. How the story makes no sense and then if you really think about it every little bit in the series comes together. ::Sigh:: Outlaw Star and Roruni Kenshin still are the top though. ;)
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]

1) Cowboy Bebop

2) Record for Lodess War

3) Bubblegum Crisis/ Bubblegum Crisis 2040

4)Neon Genesis Evangalion

5) Wedding Peach

6) Bastard!

7) Magic Knight Rayearth

8) Fushigi Yugi

9) Weiss Cruiz

10) Um...Perfect Blue (Anime movie...)

Yes, it's in order too.[/color][/size]
Posted
1.Grave of Fireflies(movie)

2.Cowboy Bebop

3.Dragon Ball Z

4.Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust

5.Mobile Suit Gundam:Char's Counterattack

6.G Gundam

7.Spirited Away(movie

8.Fatal Fury:The Motion Picture(movie)

9.Lupin III

10.Yu Yu Hakusho
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
;) Well being a former mod of General Anime I can tell you that favorite topics are frowned upon, however since this topic is already up and I can't do much about it I shall give you my insight.

If you don't already know or heard my favorite anime series of all time was Super Dimensional Fortress Macross also known in the US as the first generation of Robotech. Which is now labled Robotech:The Macross Saga. Personally folks go with the Macross version and not the Robotech one. Anyway I'm ranting.....so ending rant session now.
Posted
Look, I'll just say this once, next time I see a thread like this I'm just going to delete it because I've explained this so many times in the past

No Favourite topics, please read our rules and follow them

Topic Closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...