OtakuBoards

What title meaning?

True Otaku

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by True Otaku [/i]
[B]I just curious what some titles meaning, I know what member meaning, but what god and administrator and who is them? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Who ARE them is correct grammar :)

Anyway, Gods are: Safer (who goes by the name Sephiroth) and James.... basically Admins with limited powers...

Admins: Adam... the "all powerful" i suppose...

Super Mod: H-Bomb i think... you never see much of him...

Mods: just look at the main page... they mod... obviously

I only know two member ranks: newbie... and Junior Member.... junior member has 250 posts an more AI do believe.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Who ARE them is correct grammar :)

Anyway, Gods are: Safer (who goes by the name Sephiroth) and James.... basically Admins with limited powers...

Admins: Adam... the "all powerful" i suppose...

Super Mod: H-Bomb i think... you never see much of him...

Mods: just look at the main page... they mod... obviously

I only know two member ranks: newbie... and Junior Member.... junior member has 250 posts an more AI do believe. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Yah, that pretty much sums it up..[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by True Otaku [/i]
[B]thank you transtic nerve :) I'm sorry about grammer because I not speaking english very good :( [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, i noticed it said you are from Germany, i don't expect you to have perfect grammar... I was just pointing it out :) No harm done.

I didn't know that there was the " Admin" rank anymore.I thought Adam, Safer, and James had just changed the rank from administrator to god. And I never knew about "super-mod." Hell, I was wondering what had happened to Hbomb...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]