Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by True Otaku [/i]
[B]I just curious what some titles meaning, I know what member meaning, but what god and administrator and who is them? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Who ARE them is correct grammar :)

Anyway, Gods are: Safer (who goes by the name Sephiroth) and James.... basically Admins with limited powers...

Admins: Adam... the "all powerful" i suppose...

Super Mod: H-Bomb i think... you never see much of him...

Mods: just look at the main page... they mod... obviously

I only know two member ranks: newbie... and Junior Member.... junior member has 250 posts an more AI do believe.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Who ARE them is correct grammar :)

Anyway, Gods are: Safer (who goes by the name Sephiroth) and James.... basically Admins with limited powers...

Admins: Adam... the "all powerful" i suppose...

Super Mod: H-Bomb i think... you never see much of him...

Mods: just look at the main page... they mod... obviously

I only know two member ranks: newbie... and Junior Member.... junior member has 250 posts an more AI do believe. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Yah, that pretty much sums it up..[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by True Otaku [/i]
[B]thank you transtic nerve :) I'm sorry about grammer because I not speaking english very good :( [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, i noticed it said you are from Germany, i don't expect you to have perfect grammar... I was just pointing it out :) No harm done.
Posted
well, i've seen those ranks, and also there is one more rank i've seen, its just regular member, and i'm one of them:D anyway, transtic said most of them, or all of them....dunno which.
Posted
I didn't know that there was the " Admin" rank anymore.I thought Adam, Safer, and James had just changed the rank from administrator to god. And I never knew about "super-mod." Hell, I was wondering what had happened to Hbomb...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sixth [/i]
[B]I stuck a toothpick in my foot.:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, major spammer. A warning to you, don't spam any more or you'll be banned...
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
1000 is otaku? I never knew that :confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]1000 is otaku? I never knew that :confused: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I jes found out today when I looked at one of Firemac's posts..[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...