Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo]I (a 13 year old) just got back from a movie. I went with my friend Jared who is 16, and various other older people. One of them was his Ex-Girlfriend Sarah. We went to see Signs and then we ate at Sonic, all was going well. By then it was 10:30 and I had to be home pretty soon. But Sarah had this idea to goto this guy Eric's house. Witch was yet another Ex-Boyfriend. Jared was here to visit and one of the main reasons of his visit was to see Sarah. They only broke up because he moved. Now once we are at Eric's house, they single us out and go in Eric's room where they make plans to goto the mall together. Thus boring us to death and pissing Jared off. We decide not to put up with this crap, so we walk home. On the way Jared calls Sarah to tell her that we were walking home. She then states that she will pick us up. So we waited, about 20 to 30 minutes later, she shows up. We could have walked home by then.
Well this just pisses me off! Should wehave to put up with such bull? [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
No.

Personally, I would not do something like that. I try to show some respect to the people I am with. But maybe thats just me. But get used to it. Its life. Beleive me, it will happy more as you get older.
Posted
Well, you didn't [I]have[/I] to wait, lol.

I agree that they were ignorant when they singled you two out, and tried to anger your buddy, but you were the ones that accepted a ride nonetheless. ;)

This seems like normal teenage teasing to me though. Nothing horribly awful. Maybe Sarah felt bad for doing what she did; could have been inadvertent. She might have offered the ride to make up for it. It's the thought that counts.
Posted
I wouldn't have even waited up for her or called her. I hate being nice to people (particularly women) only to get ignored once we bump into someone else. It's like "Ya, um, hi, I was talking to you 30 seconds ago, remember me?". Dont put up with it. Speaking of which, it reminded me of a song I have to download (Smack my b!tch up, lol).
Posted
Jared shouldn't have called her once y'all began walking home. It was only inviting more trouble....:-/

In my experience with women of this sort, it's better for Jared to just start forgetting now, so that it won't be so hard on him later.

-Justin
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo]We had to. I am 13 and have an might say that we didn't have to wait, but if she would have actually come we could have been home in 5 minutes. She took her sweet time. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]If you stay at home, on the net, with your REAL friends here on otaku, then none of this would have happened and will never happen again. (breath now, raven, it's ok, it's perfectly normal to spend this much time on the net...)[/font][/color]
Posted
SHouldn't you be hangin out with other 13 year olds and having your mom drive you around everywhere?

lol I'm sorry. I really couldn't resist...

Uh yeah. You should have just told her to f-off and walked home.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo]Hey, my mom didn't drive me anywhere, Sarah did. But I pretty much agree. Jared was on the phone with her earlier and she was being even more of a *****. She said it was his fault and he should have mingled with Eric.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
It's possible that he could've helped things if he had "mingled" with Eric. It would've kept distance between Eric and Sarah, anyway.

Ugh...I hate the drama surrounding these situations.

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]It's possible that he could've helped things if he had "mingled" with Eric. It would've kept distance between Eric and Sarah, anyway.

Ugh...I hate the drama surrounding these situations.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah I know! Just be glad it isn't gay drama.... thats the worst.... even though your insinuation gives off that meaning.

And SS Vegeta... I didn't say it was your mom. I was making a joke.....
Posted
Well I wouldn't even one to this guy Eric's house anyway It was ovios that Sarah wanted to spent time with him...I would have just said no.... also I would have calle herback after waiting for her to drive you told her to go back to drivers training, then waked home!
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Just think of these three words.

[i]People These Days...[/i]

Simple huh?
Those three words explain situations like these [i]all[/i] the time. ^^[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...