Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who are some anime characters that are great chefs? Not just the characters that are actually chefs, but the ones who can feed people with weird apetities.

Melfina is one. The crew of Outlaw Star never has any money or food, but she always manages to feed 5 people (counting herself).
Posted
um.....This is a weird thread. lol.

Jubei from Jubei-chan the Ninja girl. She always cooked for everyone, even though she had school and everything. They even give the recipe for her Jubei-Yaki on one of the DVDs.
Posted
Ah, I thought of another one. In Fruits Basket, Tohru is the cook for the 3 boys. Shigure even mentions that before Tohru came, Yuki cooked everything "black" (burned). lol. Kyo is very picky, so Tohru is always trying to please everyone. Kyo also knows how to cook, but he doesn't. He learned when training in martial arts.....He can make good rice balls. ^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]Ah, I thought of another one. In Fruits Basket, Tohru is the cook for the 3 boys. Shigure even mentions that before Tohru came, Yuki cooked everything "black" (burned). lol. Kyo is very picky, so Tohru is always trying to please everyone. Kyo also knows how to cook, but he doesn't. He learned when training in martial arts.....He can make good rice balls. ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol :laugh: I REALLY need to rewatch the series.

Another good cook is Akio and Saionji from Utena, it's hillarious when you watch them cook in there 'fine apron'.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]jet from cowboy bebop, can you say shitaki... [/B][/QUOTE]

I second that. Jet is the coolest Chef around :wigout:
Posted
This is a pretty weird thread, but I guess I'll have a go at it anyway. I think the best anime chef is Jet Black from Cowboy Bebop. He uses basically nothing to cook and still makes it good. Jet all the way! WOOHOO! :freak:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Vegeta [/i]
[B]This is a pretty weird thread, but I guess I'll have a go at it anyway. I think the best anime chef is Jet Black from Cowboy Bebop. He uses basically nothing to cook and still makes it good. Jet all the way! WOOHOO! :freak: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] You guys must not know very much about the series. Jet's cooking is [b]horrible[/b], due to the fact of lack of materials. So, no, his food isn't great. But there's no denying that he's a chef.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1] You guys must not know very much about the series. Jet's cooking is [b]horrible[/b], due to the fact of lack of materials. So, no, his food isn't great. But there's no denying that he's a chef.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Excuse me, I know alot about the series. For the materials he had he was a [B]great[/B] chef. All the different meals he made with mushrooms in "Mushroom Samba". He is a master chef. :smirk:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:freak: Hmmm I'd have to say the best cooks in an anime series are Akito from Nadesico, since the ingredients on Mars were terrible yet he mastered cooking and seasoning. Chi Chi for somehow always having enough food in her fridge and yet be extremely poor. Last but not least I would have to say Lynn Minmei's aunt and uncle from Macross. I believe their names we're Aunt Lena and the Uncle's name still evades me. >_<

Anyway they had an extremely successful resturant on a battleship stuck in the middle of the orbit of pluto. They had nothing really to cook with but some rations that the UN Spacy forces gave out. Talk about cooking skills for you! :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Def_Kun [/i]
[B]Luo Mao Hsing from Cooking Master Boy ----------> the Japanese Animated Series that Iron Chefs of America was based upon... [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought "Iron Chefs of America" was based off of "Iron Chef."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Vegeta [/i]
[B] For the materials he had he was a [B]great[/B] chef. All the different meals he made [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] I hinted at that also, slick. :rolleyes:

I also agree with whoever said Akito. He [b]was[/b] a good cook.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...