Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like Sugarcult. I have their .... what is it, Start Static cd? The new one, with the amp plug on the front. It's okay, I'll listen to it every now and then. I tend to lean more towards the up-beat punk anyway, like New Found Glory, MxPx, Hangnail. I've found I've gotten a little bored with punk though...... everything is sounding the same.... I hate that. I still like punk now, but it's just getting harder to find original-sounding music in that genre. Originality is quite important to me, which is probably why I'm not all that big on Sugarcult. But they're still alright.
Posted
[FONT=arial]Sugarcult's great. I'll have songs from them stuck in my head for days. One of my favorite songs is Saying Goodbye for some reason. I think it's cuz the song takes a different view on why people like that act the way they do, it reminded me of a friend I used to have. and of course Bouncing Off the Wall Again is awesome to listen to anytime :D.[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...