Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1] Technically, yes, I do too. They're just stories from ff.net, so I'm on the computer also. ^^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


Lol. I techinally meant full novels.:D I cant stand reading stories on the computer. Hurts my eyes.:eek:
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]But I would hope that my time here has built up the reputation that I am a truthful, and trustworthy person.
But you can never know unless you meet me. And I doubt that will ever happen. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1]Well, I know this guy and I can honestly say that he is the biggest liar ever. haha, j/k

If I could actually get some answers from her this time, I'd only ask this girl I thought I knew two questions:

1) What do you want from me?

2) Do you even generally want me around anymore?

Don't ask...


--Mike[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=red]
[b]Question #1[/b]: If I were to find myself, would I then still be myself, or would I be a completly different person?
[b]Question #2[/b]: Why are so many people so prejudice? Is it because different is weird, is it because human nature makes people that way?
[b]Question #3[/b]: Why am I so lonely (to no one in particular...)

pretty stupid questions, but hey, I've got questions, you've got answers :babble: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i]
[B][color=red]
[b]Question #1[/b]: If I were to find myself, would I then still be myself, or would I be a completly different person?
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I like this question, its very though provoking. . . . its like this one
If a person enjoys pain is it still considered pain?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char! [/i]
[B]Don't ask...

--Mike[/B][/QUOTE]

Dammit Mike! Now I have to ask. Tell me tomarrow if you want, but is it the person that I think it is?
I'm just asking because I'm your friend.
Posted
:nervous: :therock: [color=teal][size=1]Um... It probably is who you think, but, yeah, this ain't exactly good OB discussion.

And pain is really pain regardless of whether they like it or not, Duo... It's like asking, "If someone likes burning themselves, are they still getting burned?"

I dunno though, I'm weird... :drunk:


--Mike[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]

2. Why does HBO show the best movies right when I'm going to sleep?

[/B][/QUOTE]

Because only big kids get to stay up past 8. ouch. :devil:

[B]BURN[/B]:flaming:[I]brought to you by:[/I] [B]Foredaddy Inc.[/B]
Posted
uh, let's see...

1. (to whatever God there may be) Why?

2. (To Mist, more of a request but who's really going to read this?) could you not stab me with an office product anymore when I damage a spike plushie?

3. (to anyone) paper or plastic?
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]Ahh!!! Paper, definitely!!! They'er so much more quiet, and you can't suffocate yourself with them.

*nods*


--Mike[/color][/size]
Posted
Heyyyyyy, I have more questions.....


To this one guy I know:

*Are we even still friends, or would you like to terminate our relationship altogether?

To this other guy I know:

*Umm........ what are you doing? I hope you're not getting the wrong idea >_< [i]again[/i], you'll just get hurt..... [i]again[/i]...

To this [i]other[/i] guy I know... sorta:

*Sooo, we ever gonna get together? How about two weeks on Saturday? Well you know, I'm driving down there whether you like it or not. :naughty:

..... I still have more questions...


To this OTHER guy I know:

*WTF was up back in August?! What was with blowing me off and not speaking to me since? Jerk...... you better watch out when November comes around... better hope I'm in a good mood when we meet again....

To yet another guy I know:

*Is the post not working down there in Chihuahua? Get you rear end in gear. Are you even OKAY?!! TALK TO ME! I'm worried sick about you. v_v I miss talking to you.... only one more year to go, and you better write more 'til then.....

To a GIRL I know (wow!):

*What is your friggin deal? I'm letting this go for now, but if you blow up like that again we're having it out.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:eek: Umm Hey Anna I mean this in the nicest of ways but your starting to sound a lot like myself with those last questions.....and you definitely don't want to end up in my boat. ;)

Anyway I've thought up some more questions.

1.) Why do I always set myself up for an even worse situation?

2.)When will the all anime channel become a reality?

3.)Why do I suck -_- at dating and courting women in general?

:blush: Ok last one was a little too much information for you guys. So now after making a bigger baka out of myself I shall depart.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...