Sara Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 If you could ask anyone--on OB, IRL, past or present--three or fewer questions, and know that you would get an honest response, who would you ask, and what? Goofy, serious, whatever. Just a fresh topic to get some life into these boards again.
Lady Macaiodh Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]can i ask god a question?[/COLOR]
Mist Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1] Alright... Question # 1: I would ask President George W. Bush if he knows what the hell he's doing... Question # 2: I would ask my boyfriend: Boobs or personality? (Don't answer that...) Question # 3: Why must I put up with the song 'Complicated' every friggin' day?![/color][/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I would ask a friend from the past IRL... 1. What have you been doing this entire time I was gone? 2. Do you still care about me? 3. How about tomorrow? [/COLOR]
MarkM Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 I would ask Anna or Rosie from the band play to go out with me **there HOTT!** **:love: Daydreaming:sleep: **
Lady Macaiodh Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1] Alright... Question # 2: I would ask my boyfriend: Boobs or personality? (Don't answer that...) [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue]yeah! that's what i would want to know, if any certain guy wants me for the right reason. that'd be a cool power, but probably pretty depressing.[/COLOR]
Foredaddy Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 alright lets see Q#1: If I cut open a rotten pumpkin will melodic music pour out in the form of cotton candy? Q#2: Paris or San Francisco: Which is the gayer city? Q#3: What is the capital of the moon? And why does it smell like cheese? (thats two but what the hell!)
Guest Anakin Solo Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 Lol Boobs is a funny word, I prefer the word breasts over boobs. :-D Now lets see...... 1: Id ask Geroge Lucas if I can star in Episode 3. 2:Id ask Troy Denning if he can help me wrtie my own Star Wars novel. 3:Ask the girl I like out.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 1) Are you really the head of the Kwicky mart? 2) Really? 3) Really?
Shy Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally Posted By Transtic Nerve[/i] [b]1) Are you really the head of the Kwicky mart? 2) Really? 3) Really?[/b] [/QUOTE] [color=darkblue][size=1]Heh, classic Simpsons... I'm a self-centered person, so I'd ask my friends the following question... [b]1) Why are you my friend?[/b] Then I'd ask SS Vegeta on the boards... [b]2) Why did you dream about me making out with Queen Asuka, I must know!![/b] And finally I would ask Cera... [b]3) Who is this Rob person I read about in your blog? I'm just curious..[/b][/color][/size]
Corey Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 #1- I would ask one of my good friends why the hell she is getting married at 16. #2- I would ask my girlfriend: Brains or Brawn? #3- I would ask Mist (OB) why she is leaking my name to individuals named Sirven. ;)
Foredaddy Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]#1- I would ask one of my good friends why the hell she is getting married at 16. [/B][/QUOTE] And then I would ask: How a you legally getting married at 16?:devil:
Corey Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Foredaddy [/i] [B]And then I would ask: How a you legally getting married at 16?[/B][/QUOTE] Very good idea. I'm not quite sure that I would want to know though. She has already shared some very adult moments with her soon-to-be-husband with me. Haha... And the thing is, is that I still like her. Isn't that bad. :confused: I like a girl that is about to get married... I'm pathetic...
Juu Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Foredaddy [/i] [B]Q#2: Paris or San Francisco: Which is the gayer city?[/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink] [size=1]HEY!!! It just so happens I just moved to San Francisco, thank you very much!! What's so terrible about San Fran anyway?[/color] [/size]
Foredaddy Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=deeppink] [size=1]HEY!!! It just so happens I just moved to San Francisco, thank you very much!! What's so terrible about San Fran anyway?[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Nothing its just [COLOR=deeppink][B]FAB![/B][/COLOR] :devil:
Anna Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 Hmm...... 1. What do you [i]really[/i] think of me? (I would ask this to anyone I know) 2. Where are all the straight guys who [i]don't[/i] care about sex? (I specify with "straight" because that's my, uh, personal preference I guess. <_<) 3. Does this type of guy even exist?
wrist cutter Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B]I would ask my boyfriend: Boobs or personality? (Don't answer that...) [/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Does this type of guy even exist? [/B][/QUOTE] What a waste of questions. If you only had three, I'd pick ones with hard answers...
Juu Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Three questions...... 1) Why do teachers make the kids wipe the windows and clean the chalkboards here???? 2) Why is it that everyone on OB looks familiar?? 3) WHY are sooo many guys cute at my new school?? *pokes Bryan and laughs*[/color] [/size]
Anna Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B]What a waste of questions. If you only had three, I'd pick ones with hard answers... [/B][/QUOTE] .... -.- ::tackles wrist cutter and hog-ties him, and then throws him onto the ever-growing pile of guys/men/males in general that she plans to sacrifice..... for her own sadistic pleasure.....:: :bash: Well, it never hurts to ask. Just fricking MAYBE there's a glimmer of hope..... ....... :nope:
wrist cutter Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 Yup, decent women don't really stand a chance. I dunno, maybe I'm just pessimistic, or maybe I'm just giving my traits to everyone else in an effort to feel like it's just normal...
Utena_Tenjou Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 1)Is there life after death? 2)What's the purpose of life? 3)Why is my school so ghetto...why is the county so damn poor?
Anna Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 wrist cutter you BRIGHTEN my day! :cross: heh,....... I guess I knew all along; but unlike you I'm rather [i]optimistic[/i], you know, setting yourself up for sure diappointment? It's another one of those sadistic pleasure things I guess....
Corey Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Hmm...... 2. Where are all the straight guys who [i]don't[/i] care about sex? (I specify with "straight" because that's my, uh, personal preference I guess. <_<)[/B][/QUOTE] *Waves* I'm one of the odd breed that does not think solely on the subject of sex. :)
wrist cutter Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]wrist cutter you BRIGHTEN my day![/B][/QUOTE] Crap. I was trying to do the opposite. Anyway, as long as you enjoy the disappointment, I guess there's little harm done. Oh, and never trust people who say what DarkOrderKnight just said. They're usually the ones who are really desperate for sex.
Anna Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]*Waves* I'm one of the odd breed that does not think solely on the subject of sex. :) [/B][/QUOTE] ::directs DOK to the cloning lab.... :: [quote][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter[/i] [b]Crap. I was trying to do the opposite. Anyway, as long as you enjoy the disappointment, I guess there's little harm done.[/b][/quote] Nope, no harm done; it was there before already. Plenty have beat you to it. ^_^ -EDiT [i]again[/i]- Don't worry, I don't trust anyone more than how far I can throw them anyway!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now