Utena_Tenjou Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 Who here has one? I have a Livejournal, please don't hesistate to add me to your friends list. [url]http://www.livejournal.com/users/black_cat125/[/url]
amiboshi Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 MM. I think it would be fun to have a blog or a journal like yours. Someplace to rant and talk about newfound bishonen! ^-^ That place you have yours looks good, but you have to pay or be invited by an existing member. U.U And I don't really have a site for a blog.
wrist cutter Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 They aren't as great as they seem. You always have this hunch that maybe nobody reads them... so... you wonder... And the worst part is, you're right.
amiboshi Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 But maybe that's part of the fun. Just like writing in a diary. No one's suppose to read those. It's just to entertain yourself, or "let everything out".
wrist cutter Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 Interesting. Everyone I know is always wanting everyone else to read their journals/blogs... rather than keep them a secret thing.
Utena_Tenjou Posted September 14, 2002 Author Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B]Interesting. Everyone I know is always wanting everyone else to read their journals/blogs... rather than keep them a secret thing. [/B][/QUOTE] It's so they can get advice on problems I guess. But, if they didn't want anyone to read their's, theres always a way to make private entries.
Guest Forte Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 I have one... But its old, well not really, its just that I lost interst in it... If I can find it; I'll post it later.... But only IF
PiroMunkie Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [color=indigo]I have one that I write in whenever I get bored or just need to vent. I don't know how many people reas it, and I pretty much don't care. I knew there was one guy who did, cause he IMed me because I liked both Calvin&Hobbes and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones. The layout is pretty basic and easy to follow, I guess.. but yeah.. I have one..[/color]
Sara Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 Yeah, I've got one. The layout is garbage, but I'm too lazy to mess with it.
Shy Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]I have a blog, but so far I haven't written in it. I read Cera's and Ginny's a lot, they are very interesting... -Shy[/color][/size]
Mnemolth Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]I have a blog, but so far I haven't written in it. I read Cera's and Ginny's a lot, they are very interesting... -Shy[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Now why would you go and say something like that. You've got me all intrigued now. I guess you've got no choice now but to give us the addresses...:D Here's an interesting question for you folks who have LJ/blogs or whatever. How many of you are honest and real on these things? And if not, what exactly is the point? (I can think of at least two but there are probably more possibilities)
Utena_Tenjou Posted September 15, 2002 Author Posted September 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i] [B]Now why would you go and say something like that. You've got me all intrigued now. I guess you've got no choice now but to give us the addresses...:D Here's an interesting question for you folks who have LJ/blogs or whatever. How many of you are honest and real on these things? And if not, what exactly is the point? (I can think of at least two but there are probably more possibilities) [/B][/QUOTE] I wish you guys would post the address ^^; If your talking about honest in my journal, yes. And I don't exagerate, I know for a fact my sister does though and makes people go onto her side.(she deleted my comment because I explained a few things like WHY I had to do something that got her angry and she deleted it, yeah, she really pissed me off today.) I hate when people do that.
Lady Macaiodh Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]i used to have one awhile back, but i only wrote it it a few times, then forgot about it. i think it got deleted. it was interesting, though, b/c i wrote in a completely different style than if it was a personal journal. it read more like a biography or something.[/COLOR]
Guest Nintwa Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 I have my own journal, i try and update it every day, but sometimes i miss a few days, because i have been busy or whatnot. well anyway here is the link, [url]www.livejournal.com/users/nintwa[/url] feel free to check it out and find out what im thinking. :therock:
Guest Burgundy Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 I've got a DeadJournal... [url]http://www.deadjournal.com/~burgundie[/url] And yeah, I'm pretty honest in it.. I don't necessarily always talk about everything that's bothering me, though. There are a few things that it's best to keep in my actual diary.
Sylph Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 I'm not really sure if I like the concept of online journals. It's just so shallow. Not to mention the horrible "friends" feature most have. If you're looking for people to read your journal, be sure to include an incredible layout.
Sara Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i] [B]Here's an interesting question for you folks who have LJ/blogs or whatever. How many of you are honest and real on these things? And if not, what exactly is the point?[/B][/QUOTE] I am, to an extent. I seem to have shifted from my notebook to my computer screen over the last eight months, and have found that it's easier to record the events of the day by typing it out when I have time than hunting out an empty notebook and a sharpened pencil. On the other hand, I'm a bit more...guarded than I would be, had I been writing on paper. There's a greater chance of people I know reading it; actually, I know people do read it. ::looks at Shy:: Ginny and I keep updated on each other's lives via blog, we aren't able to keep in touch much any other way. And frankly, my layout is embarrassing. I meant to clean it up, but haven't found the time or motivation since school's started.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 I have a livejournal... my username is gackt_sama .... go figure...
PiroMunkie Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i] [B]Here's an interesting question for you folks who have LJ/blogs or whatever. How many of you are honest and real on these things? And if not, what exactly is the point? (I can think of at least two but there are probably more possibilities)[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I have no reason to lie or stretch the truth about anything. I don't think anybody really reads it anyway, so it doesn't really make a difference. I just use it to get things off my chest. It's there to pretty much help myself get over things. I'm one of those people who doesn't like to ask for help. Someone isn't always going to be there to help, so I have to learn to do it on my own, which is why (if you met me in real life) you'd find that I am pretty quiet and keep to myself usually.[/color]
Mitch Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 Yup, I've got me one. You can check it on out if you must...[url]www.livejournal.com/~lover_of_anime[/url]
wrist cutter Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i] [B]Yup, I've got me one. You can check it on out if you must...[url]www.livejournal.com/~lover_of_anime[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] I have never seen someone more conceited in my life. Seriously - between some posts I've read and some stuff in your journal, you really have an ego problem. Seriously.
Mitch Posted September 17, 2002 Posted September 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B]I have never seen someone more conceited in my life. Seriously - between some posts I've read and some stuff in your journal, you really have an ego problem. Seriously. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]It's only recently, though. I'm not denying it nonetheless either. I don't know....these days I just feel the only thing there is to feel is myself...I think everyone goes through it. I do have an ego problem...well at least when I talk about myself on the internet. In real life I'm a shy person. Really shy, and I keep pretty quiet unless someone talks to me...but I won't deny I have an ego problem. I think everyone does at times. Truth is so explicit...:confused: [/color]
Utena_Tenjou Posted September 17, 2002 Author Posted September 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I have a livejournal... my username is gackt_sama .... go figure... [/B][/QUOTE] 0_0 You like Gackt also! I havn't listened to much of there music, bnut Secret Garden is my favorite >_> Mind if I add you to my friends list?
Transtic Nerve Posted September 17, 2002 Posted September 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i] [B]0_0 You like Gackt also! I havn't listened to much of there music, bnut Secret Garden is my favorite >_> Mind if I add you to my friends list? [/B][/QUOTE] Add away...
Semjaza Posted September 17, 2002 Posted September 17, 2002 I've actually gotten into quite a bit of trouble for things I've said on those things when I thought no one was reading. You really have to watch out heh.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now