Jump to content
OtakuBoards

new vegeta banner


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][b]Questions, comments, concerns....[/b][/color]
Guest Renegade V2
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][B]Well the backround is pretty old, I have seen it or something very similar to it in alot of banners. Plus, having the same Vegeta pic on there 3 times doesn't give it much flare. The text is pretty good and overall it's a nice banner.[/B][/COLOR]
Posted
Well, his hair, being black an' all, seems to meld with the background, and yeah, having the same Veggy picture takes out some of the oomph, but all-in-all, it ain't bad! Oomph it up and we'll have something!

~!*Sere-chan*!~
Posted
[color=red]I don't like the reptetiveness of the 3 Vegetas, and I don't like the background. I also don't like the text in the upper right corner, the color of it is to bright, and seems to jump out at you before everything else can. I'm not saying it's bad, but it could be better. It's to symetrical for me.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Plain plain plain. It all looks very two dimensional. No depth or protrusion to it. The text could use decoration to help make it stand out from the rest of the banner, if I should even call it such. The three repeated images make it looks pretty boring. I don't really like to use images in such things anymore. When I did, I rarely put them on the top layer (if I did then it was made a bit transparent to show something beneath it, and one was never repeated. Also, if you want pictures on your banner, at least make the background interesting to looks at. So the image doesn't seem so flat and boring.

What program are you working with?[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...