Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I started out with a Shiva gone Stitch sketch, but instantly trashed it in favor of the more realistic Shiva.

Given her clothing *ahem* (or lack of), I must rate this PG, for skimpy, bikini clothing. Shouldn't be a problem for most, though.

Shiva's body looks a little small, and the hand in her hair needs work, but I need opinions from all of you--should I color pencil this one, or PhotoShop it?
Posted
That's beautiful. As for coloring, in my mind there is only one way to go with an image like that... Hand coloring it :). I haven't seen tons of your work honestly, but I feel overall that coloring in Photoshop adds this fake look to a drawing unless it is done extremely well. Pencil work can be amazing if one is good at it, and judging from what I've seen of yours to date I'd say you could do it well.
Posted
I must agree that you should hand color this one (and do both if you want :p), but it is really a great drawing of Shiva, and as you said, the only thing I can see is that the hand in her hair looks a little boxed, just a little.
Posted
[color=red][SIZE=1]Uh yeah....I like the colors......*drewls*.......yah.....thats it....I like the colors.[/SIZE][/color]

Anyways nice picture, keep up the good work.
Posted
Just giving you an update on the status of this pic--I'm doing both styles, hand AND computer colored. The hand should be ready sometime tomorrow or the following day (since my art classes have been cancelled for the week, whee), and the computer one should be ready by this weekend. *hopes*

I really, [i]really[/i] like how the computer one's coming--I wish I could show you, but it's a PSD file, and about 7Mb at the moment. @.@
Posted
[COLOR=orange]I'd say this picture looks alot better than mine for sure! It does great justice to her and I love it, seeing as Shiva's my favourite summon from FFX.
it'd look great coloured using pencils. . . or water colours. No matter what you do I'm sure it'll look great [/COLOR]
  • 1 year later...
Guest Vantris
Posted
I've been taking art for at least three years now and I still can't get human faces right... That is an awesome picture! I made one called Vantris, the Dark form of shiva...She kinda looks like a dominiatrix =X But I can show you people if you would like! Reply me if you would like to see it. ( by the way, I would acrylic paint it. That picture is awesome! I have Ifrit hand painted on my door, and your picture looks better than Ifrit!)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...