Zodiac Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 I got a question about editing a .gif (animated picture) I want to use an animated picture in my profile but the picture is too big, now i'd like to change it size WITHOUT losing it's animation, can anyone explain me how I can do this...if you could, plz tell me :)
RicoTranzrig Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 I think the ppl in the art & design section might be more able to help you with this, so I'll move it there...Personally, I use Photoshop's ImageReady to create and edit my moving gif's.
Psychotik Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 well you can use image ready (comes with adobe phpotoshop) or you can use Animation shop (comes with paint shop pro) you can just edit the individual images to get the effect you want. Reverence-out>>
PiroMunkie Posted September 17, 2002 Posted September 17, 2002 [color=indigo]Meh, I wish I could help. I have Photoshop ImageReady, but I have yet to learn how to use that...[/color]
Zodiac Posted September 18, 2002 Author Posted September 18, 2002 Well, guys thnx for the advices, esspecially Dark_Apocalyps, that Animation Shop is really easy to use and as you may see, my animation worked :). Thnx Again :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now