Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Edit a .gif without losing it's animation


Recommended Posts

Posted
I got a question about editing a .gif (animated picture) I want to use an animated picture in my profile but the picture is too big, now i'd like to change it size WITHOUT losing it's animation, can anyone explain me how I can do this...if you could, plz tell me :)
Posted
well you can use image ready (comes with adobe phpotoshop) or you can use Animation shop (comes with paint shop pro) you can just edit the individual images to get the effect you want.

Reverence-out>>
Posted
Well, guys thnx for the advices, esspecially Dark_Apocalyps, that Animation Shop is really easy to use and as you may see, my animation worked :). Thnx Again :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...