Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a great little number of one of my *I feel like drawing something like...* Moods. This time I wanted to draw a armored figure (I'm good at them). So here it is. I created the name after a look at the digimon section of the borads but it wasn't really for that though the head is a later addition.
The name means wolfmonster in japanese.
Posted
Reminds me sorta BladeGarurumon. Coolies!

Nice use of ink. Maybe use a pencil or something to shade some of the darker areas darker? It'll make him stand out more, I promise!

*thumbs up* Me like.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...