Krademon Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 This is a great little number of one of my *I feel like drawing something like...* Moods. This time I wanted to draw a armored figure (I'm good at them). So here it is. I created the name after a look at the digimon section of the borads but it wasn't really for that though the head is a later addition. The name means wolfmonster in japanese.
Boo Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 Looks cool :) Like I say to more peeps: Keep it ^ :D
GinnyLyn Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 Reminds me sorta BladeGarurumon. Coolies! Nice use of ink. Maybe use a pencil or something to shade some of the darker areas darker? It'll make him stand out more, I promise! *thumbs up* Me like.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now