Guest mk73mhz Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 im new here and this is my 1st art post... this is my most recent work... I hope you like it :) [URL]http://www.mydestiny.net/~netwarez/images/archer.jpg[/URL] note: Warcraft III logo and the Night Elf Shield logo are properties of Blizzard Entertainment
zidane11 Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Wow! Thats really cool. How long did it take you?
Guest mk73mhz Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 took about a total of 22 hours in the span of 5 days.. day 3 way hell, 7 hours into coloring this, my hand just gave up on me... had to rest it for two days then finish the whole thing.
Rancid Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [COLOR=crimson]Its pretty good, I can't really say anything bad about it, but nothing really stands out. Its a ok wallpaper.[/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [color=indigo]Very nice. Though the warcraft logo seems to be of a bit less quality than the rest of the picture. That would be my only problem with it. :p Otherwise, it's great.[/color]
Na'dou Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 That's outstanding, I can tell you really worked hard on it.
Guest mk73mhz Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 :D thanks y'all for all the comments, I really like to post more of my art but I'm in a slump lately and it's taking so long to blow over. *sigh* I'm workin on something but it will take awhile for me to finish it hehe....
KittyLynn Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 that thing is the best!!!!!!*saves onto compute* he he i love it!!
Shinobi Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 Yup it's the Shiznit! I've been in a slump for ....um....about 6 to 7 months now :( lol and it still hasn't blew over, I'll need to find time to get rid of it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now