Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yup, WIP. Work in Progress. I was hoping to finish inking this before posting it, but I'm disappearing for the rest of the day, so I'd figure I'd show all of you what I have so far of my most recent project (alongside Shiva).
If any of you recall my FF7 group pic (at OtakuArtist), then this might look a little similar. Except this time, I made Tidus and Yuna the focus, with everyone else on the sides. Kudos to those who know the mysterious figure above Yuna's staff (but don't tell!). And an astonished gape and wink to those sharpeyed, intuitive peeps who know what's [i]in/on[/i] Yuna's staff.

*hopes the big version will post*

[edit]Oh, one thing I didn't mention--I drew this piccie with a manga look in mind, so if they look a little different than what you expect, then there you go--I achieved my effect![/edit]
Posted
*giggles* Have a flaw, yes I do. You should see the boxful of half finished pics in my room. There's at least 10 seperate Auron drawings that are waiting for me...and that's just over the past week. v_v;

Anyways, I really, [i]really[/i] want to finish this and Shiva. So wish me the best of luck! :bluesweat
Posted
Before I even read what you wrote, I was wondering who that was to the top right of Yuna. Guess I'll never know heh.

It is really good though, I'm looking forward to the finished product.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]
Anyways, I really, [i]really[/i] want to finish this and Shiva. So wish me the best of luck! :bluesweat [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]Good luck and I'm looking forward to see the finished product(s).[/color]
Posted
[color=red] Very, very, very, very, very, very AWESOME. I wish I could draw like that, but wait, you probably wish you could write like me...err...it's so good though....wish I could even [i]TRACE[/i] that good....:cross: [/color]
Posted
On her staff... It looks like A Sphinx sort of thing, A cat or horse, A flower maybe, and a Dragon(CounterClockwise from large petal).

And to Semjaza Azazel, I think that's Rikku.
Posted
I think Sem meant to the top left. ^^;

OK, fair's fair--the hooded person is the Bahamut fayth. In the staff "petals", from left, Ifrit, Shiva, Ixion, and in the middle circle, Valefor. Though I didn't expect anyone to be able to tell--just a sketch at this point. ^^;
Posted
Um yes... Left lol. I haven't got far enough into the game to see this Bahamut Fayth (I think) as I borrowed it to someone who hasn't given it back in 5 months! Bleh.

Anyway, I personally cannot make out anything in that staff yet lol. I think I'm going blind.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]I think Sem meant to the top left. ^^;

OK, fair's fair--the hooded person is the Bahamut fayth. In the staff "petals", from left, Ifrit, Shiva, Ixion, and in the middle circle, Valefor. Though I didn't expect anyone to be able to tell--just a sketch at this point. ^^; [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] I knew it was the fayth;) [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...