aka Topaz Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 this is an old picture i drew, [i havent played the game before -_-, but the characters look "neat" to me] ^.^
Rancid Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [COLOR=crimson]Topaz, you have your own personal style that I love and you can still see it. Nice job once again.....keep it up.[/COLOR]
GinnyLyn Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 Hey, coolies! That's a nice pose for Nanaki. And I've always liked your style--really stands out. (And if you get the chance, you really should play FF7.)
PiroMunkie Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [color=indigo]Yay, it's just like old times! ^_^ It's great as always. I'm not really familiar with FF, but yeah. Although, that tiger thing's front legs look a little odd at the top. But that's all really. :)[/color]
KittyLynn Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 I love your style ....Keep the pictures coming!!!
Foredaddy Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 "Ehhhhh!"-The Fonz I like it. Can't go wrong with Final Fantasy or Cloud. They just plain rock. :devil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now