Utena_Tenjou Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 There's so many intresting things you can find on animenation.com... [IMG]http://store5.yimg.com/I/animenation_1702_878186[/IMG] [I]This may be anime related by only a long stretch, but some things are just too cool not to offer. From the land of all things cute comes this handy Hello Kitty vibrating muscle relaxer that's sure to put a smile on your face and massage your muscles into glorious bliss. As a novelty gift, an unusual conversation piece, or the gift that keeps on giving, this stimulating Hello Kitty muscle relaxer is a grown-up toy for all ages that anyone can enjoy. Batteries are included for your instant gratification! Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. Say no more. [B]Please note: This product will not be accepted for return.[/B][/I]
Turkey Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 You have got to be kidding me...seriously!
Rancid Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [color=red][SIZE=1]Awwww, look at the cut little kitty, I wonder what that object is.[/SIZE][/color]:huh:
Guest Matt Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [color=red][b]Wow. Is the.....uh, end with hello kitty the...uh...business end??[/b][/color]
Angelus_Necare Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 now I know I'm going to hell for even looking at that thing...
Foredaddy Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i] [B]now I know I'm going to hell for even looking at that thing... [/B][/QUOTE] I found out I was going to hell when I bought that 8 inch Tony Danza Doll. The proof of purchase was a one-way ticket to hell. So I pretty much do what I want now. :devil:
Semjaza Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 I know you all think it's something bad... And really it could be used for that, but in actuallity it's marketed as a plain old massage wand. Like those big stupid massagers we sell here in the US, except ours usually have a different shape. It's not meant to be a vibrator, although I'm sure most people would think otherwise lol.
Guest Matt Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]It's not meant to be a vibrator, although I'm sure most people would think otherwise lol. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]Well, now you have to go and ruin all our fun. :D [/b][/color]
Foredaddy Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 I was talkin about a back massager. I dont know what youre talkin bout willis. :devil:
Foredaddy Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i] [B]Just $19.99 get yours now! [/B][/QUOTE] I hope I can beat the christmas rush!! :devil: Widows and lonely housewives are going to be at each others throuts for these things!
Darkness Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 The fact that there are no returns makes "hello kitty" a little creepy. That's no massager!
Utena_Tenjou Posted September 22, 2002 Author Posted September 22, 2002 I found it when looking for the Fruits Basket DVD...and I ended up finding..I just started laughing.
Semjaza Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 Lik Sang and J-list have dozens of these things... it's kinda creepy when you think about it heh. Ironic that it says "mature people only" when everyone is being so immature about it ;).
Utena_Tenjou Posted September 22, 2002 Author Posted September 22, 2002 Yeah...I probably shouldn't have put that, kids wouldn't understand why it's so funny or it's use anyways.
Guest Matt Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [color=red][b]It's a back massage device. That's it's use. ;)[/b][/color]
Kent Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 Damn thats just horrible, especially since some kid in japan is probally walking around with it not knowing at all what it really is... Just plain nasty.And so cute.
Rancid Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 [COLOR=crimson]So now you guys tell me what it is, i was trying so hard to figure out what it was. It's a BACK MASSAGER.[/COLOR] :o
VP-Master Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 Wow. I'm amazed they made a thing like that. I guess the marketers are really trying to make stuff that is for the older fans but I'm shocked they went that far. :eek:
Transtic Nerve Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 lol, as much as it amuses me to see such.... things... this topic has no relevance and isn't really appropiate for this forum.
Recommended Posts