Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like Charmed  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Charmed

    • Yeah
      11
    • No
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted
Love the show! I stopped watching it for a short while, but I got back into it after I got used to Paige. (Plus TNT plays reruns non-stop!)
I was upset when they killed off Prue, but changing the cast is probably what kept the show fresh. I just wish I had seen the season premiere...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest defbug
Posted
Loved that show, seen every episode and miss prue!!! Bring her back as a ghost like their mom and grandmother!!!!! That'll boost the show up a notch!!! :fart:
Posted
They're using the excuse that Prue can't come back as a ghost just yet. In other words, no one in the casts want to bring back Shannen Doherty. I forgot why she left the show. I think she said something about the show being too childish and something about a grudge against Alysa Milano.
Posted
Yeah I heard that Alyssa said she was going to leave the show if Shannon didn't and they should bring Prue back its been over a year and Piper and Pheobe have moved on with their lives.
Posted
Eh... Ever since Prue left, I stopped watching the show.

But then again, Alyssa Milano...

Hard choices.

It always came off as kinda cheezy to me, especially when I first started watching it, just 'for laughs'.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]It always came off as kinda cheezy to me, especially when I first started watching it, just 'for laughs'. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's a show about three women with magical powers who have to save the world on a daily basis and still manage to balance their everyday lives.

That's [i]just[/i] cheesy enough to spread on my nachos. :D
Posted
Do you guy's think that Pheobe and Cole should get back together?
I do and am waiting to she them together agian.
Posted
I knew Phoebe-n-Cole was going to end as soon as Cole lost his powers. Without his powers, he was completely expendable. Then he became the Source of all evil, then they killed him. Now he's back. I honestly don't think Cole should've come back. He served his purpose to the story. What's he going to do now? Fail over and over again to gain Phoebe's trust until he turns evil again?
Posted
Well I get what you're saying and I think Cole somehow belives that just because he has all of these new powers Pheobe is going to just let him back in to her life. Nevertheless I still think they will get back together.

I just read on a Charmed website that after the 9th episode of this season entitled Sam I am Julian McMahon (Cole) is going to be leaving the show I'm just so angry and confused about this I mean Pheobe and Cole are soulmates how can he leave show?

[b][size=1]Please refrain from double posting, use the edit button--Elite[/b][/size]
Posted
[color=firebrick][size=1] Erm...you can edit, Rei...anyway, the thing is, it's a [i]show[/i]. They need ratings. They need to kill off people, bring them back if the ratings go down, that sort of thing. As for the Prue thing, it was because She and Alyssa were fighting like cats and dogs, and they had to chose which one was more popular and get rid of the other...[/color][/size]
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest demon_addict
Posted
[quote name='Rei']Does anyone like the show Charmed?[/quote]

I LOVE CHARMED!!!!

ecpecally Cole Turner. U_U :love2: :heart: :luv:
Posted
What an old thread...

Anyway, I resent Charmed with every fibre of my being, and my being has alot of fibres. I just can't for the life of me see the charm in such a show, pardon the pun.

It's as wooden, 1 dimensional and flat as a floorboard, enough said.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...