OtakuBoards

most important character....

lordvegeta

do u agrre that bulma is the most important??  

10 members have voted

1. 1. do u agrre that bulma is the most important??

• yes bulma is
    • no bulma isnt

ok u may be shocked and u may not belive me but the most important character is bulma. without bulma goku would never learn about the dragonballs and therefore he would never meet chichi(he met chichi searching for db6) and then gohan and goten would never exsist and with no goten gotenks would never exsist
also goku would never meet masteroshi or krillin therefor he would never become powerful and piccilo tien chouzu and yamcha would all remain evil so when raditz comes he would destroy them all and leave.... vegeta nappa and frieza would never discover the dragonballs and since goku is weak he would never beat the red ribbon army and so the androids mand cell would never exsist, and trunks would never exsisit and buu would never be freed because of the fact that he was revived by energy sucked from gohan who would never exsist!!!!! so basiccly the whole plot and storyline of dragonball dragonballz and dragonballgt would all be screwed beacause most the characters would never exsist all because of bulma. heck they should rename it bulmaballz heh heh well anyways i think i got my poiunt that bulmna is by far the most important character in every dragonball series thanx

Guest Altron Gundam
Like screw Bulma. Who gave birth to Bulma...? Oh wait, Dr. Briefs and his wife, therefore making them the most important characters of the series...ROTF

u actually thought i meant that?? well anyways i was just kidding about that part i dislike bulma altho she may be rather important ahhhhhhh bulmaballz hahahaha lol:D

bulma may be annoying but she hasnt killed any1 has she?? as i clearly stated above without her most every1s favorite characters would never exsist or die very soon unless of course ur a sick demented freak like link over there and u like hercule

Ahem.. first find the main character, Gokou. now follow him back as far as you can go, Bardock (the father of Gokou for those of you who dont actually know that for some reason beyond my comprehension). Thus, the most important character is Bardock.

Now if you sed who is the most important [I]person[/I] I would have said Akiri Toriyama, without him, the Dragonball world wouldn't even exist...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

Now if you sed who is the most important [I]person[/I] I would have said Akiri Toriyama, without him, the Dragonball world wouldn't even exist... [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL, LMAO, ROFL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...wow, that's a good one.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]Ahem.. first find the main character, Gokou. now follow him back as far as you can go, Bardock (the father of Gokou for those of you who dont actually know that for some reason beyond my comprehension). Thus, the most important character is Bardock.

Now if you sed who is the most important [I]person[/I] I would have said Akiri Toriyama, without him, the Dragonball world wouldn't even exist... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Now [i]that[/i] is the first sensible argument I've heard all day. :D[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]The quote in your sig makes some sense...My friend laughed at it. *sweatdrop* He's a weirdo.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, I was in a very weird mood when I said that. It was at the dinner table and my mom said she looks at the glass and says it half empty my sister said shes the same way, and I'm over here trying to tie two french fries in a knot and out came that quote.. I think I drank a little too much pink lemonade that day... you woulda had to been there to see exactly how weird my mood was.. but anywho.. Bardock is the most important character!!! :D