Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I was bored and was glancing around some websites. You can tell that these are all freehanded, and no tracing. I am not that good of an artist, but it was a lot easier looking at these. . who knows, maybe these were what I needed to give me a little push? ^_^

One of the biggest things I have problems with is eyes. Well. . I think I have greatly improved on that aspect. From dots to. . something that resembles eyes. LOL


[url=http://www.geocities.com/wackyman_81/MyPersonalDrawings1.html]Page 1[/url]

[url=http://www.geocities.com/wackyman_81/MyPersonalDrawings2.html]Page 2[/url]

[url=http://www.geocities.com/wackyman_81/MyPersonalDrawings3.html]Page 3[/url]

While they are no where the best - I would like some criticism about these =) Thanks~[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hey, it's alright by me =) I know I am not a great artist, but if you think those were bad, you should really see some of my early drawings ^_^ I know I have a long way to go before I can really impress people. . but everyone has to start somewhere, right?

Thanks again for your imput! and I will be sure to post here if I get some more drawings up there. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
They are great, and the eyes are good as well, but the only thing I see lacking is hands. The only other thing is on the last page, below the waist is deformed, but other than that, they are amazing :) Especially the wings on the last one.
[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Actually, on the third page, her right leg is bent and she is sort of resting on her bottom. Her left leg is the long leg you see hanging down to the bottom of the page. ^_^ As for the hands, I still can't seem to get those right. On the third page, you don't see her left hand, since it is on her side. On the second page, well. . I just messed those up, and on the first page, ^_^ I totally screwed her's up. I will have to keep working on it. Thanks again for the comments[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I think you draw eyes nicely. Personally, I would prefer to see you take another shot at the 3rd page--you have a good pic going there!

Nitpick: try not to draw on lined notebook paper. If at all possible, go with blank computer printer type paper. But hey, I started out on lined paper too, so go us! ^-^
Posted
Yes i do agree, you are very good at the eyes, but the hands ruin some of those pics. I used to know a website that told you how to remove lines from lined paper on photoshop but i cant find it now :bawl:
Posted
hmm.. well, your 21 or 22, right? bluntly, they're not too good.. not THAT bad, but...hmm... but i like the last one, and i think your eyes are fine, except the under outline is a smidge to big.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...