OtakuBoards

Name change

Utena_Tenjou

Guest cloricus
I have changed my name before, I was quite easy. Is that gone now or are these people looking for an easy way?
All so I like this format;
/nick
(Otaku status}
/old nick
But I think the old nick should only stay for a month or two, now on to my good idea!
Keep that in the profile, so if some one is under a rock for a month they just look in the profile to find the old nick. And that too will be removed after a year or replaced by the last name change.
What do you think?

-Lord Epssy

[color=deeppink] [size=1]but one thing still confusues me...
What happens if when you change your name to something else, some other person takes your former name, when you were thinking of changing back to it... What happens then?[/color] [/size]

[color=royalblue]What happens? You don't get your name back, that's what. lol

As you can see, there are many problems with name changing. Especially on a large site like this one.

But I'm still happy to have the feature included...it's just that I haven't heard from Shift in a while. *taps foot*[/color]

[color=blue][size=1]I like MathGuy's idea...that would look the best. And the old name should stay in your profile, because people are always going away for a while then coming back...it would get confusing if they didn't know who you used to be.
I'm debating whether or not to change my name...I want something shorter, or a name that can be shortened.[/size][/color]