(<AA>) Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 I CAN'T WAIT!!! I bet its gonna be SO cool. But the sad thing is that it gets out in 2003... How many of you are waiting for MR?
vegeta rocker Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 i am anticipating it, not so much waiting...i guess i just hope it won't be a cheesy rip off like so many follow up movies. Example fast and the furious two...can you say disaster?
Foredaddy Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 It is gonna rock the house! I can't wait either. Its gonna be good. :devil:
Red Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 [b]Supposedly The Matrix: Revolutions comes out VERY soon after Reloaded, which will be a refreshing change. I think Aaliyah was supposed to be in both movies and when she died the Wachowski brothers had to replace her with Michelle Yeoh (last I heard).[/b]
Devidramon Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 [i]The Matrix[/i] was a great movie. A sequel will have the same great music, the same great special effects, and will be so cheesy that Kraft themselves couldn't outdo them. There's virtually no chance of it being any good. [i]The Lost World, Tremors 2, Tremors 3, The Arrival 2, Species 2, The Rage: Carrie 2...[/i] The list goes on. It's a very rare sequel that isn't a complete waste of perfectly good film. I'm not looking forward to it even slightly, but I'll probably watch it. Perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised. But the track record of sequels say that in all likelihood, I won't be.
Omar Harris Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 Oh just destroy all our hopes and dreams Devi. I'm going to see it and hope that it does better than the original. I love the Matrix. Too bd Aaliyah won't be in it. I feel like crying now:bawl:
Posthumous Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 They need to get Jet Li in one of those movies. I can't wait either.I also want to see the Animatrix which comes out in 2003.
Mitch Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 [color=red] Oh my god...I've watched the origional Matrix like fifteen times I loved it so much. I am more than waiting, I am [i]anticipating[/i], wanting a [i]taste[/i] and a whole feast of this movie.[/color]
Manic Webb Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 I heard they replaced Aaliyah with Jada Pinket Smith (and that she was training with Will Smith at the same thime he trained for Ali) but then I heard they replaced her with Nora Gaye (Marvin Gaye's daughter or something). I think one of the problems with Matrix: Reloaded is going to be the sudden trend of Hollywood using Wire-Fu and slowed, spinning camera angles. It's been done to death ever since The Matrix came out, so Reloaded is gonna have to be at least twice as good as the first.
Devidramon Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 Yeah, even [i]Power Rangers: Time Force[/i] did Matrix moves.
Darkmoon Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 I can't wait to see the new Matrix movie. Hopefully (like a few others mentioned) it wil have something new but still very catching and exciting to watch.
(<AA>) Posted September 28, 2002 Author Posted September 28, 2002 Well remember Star wars Episode 5? That was a kick *** movie, I say the matrix series will be better than the SW series(atleast for me). And yes I think Jada Pinket Smith will be in MR.
Omar Harris Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i] [B]I heard they replaced Aaliyah with Jada Pinket Smith (and that she was training with Will Smith at the same thime he trained for Ali) but then I heard they replaced her with Nora Gaye (Marvin Gaye's daughter or something). I think one of the problems with Matrix: Reloaded is going to be the sudden trend of Hollywood using Wire-Fu and slowed, spinning camera angles. It's been done to death ever since The Matrix came out, so Reloaded is gonna have to be at least twice as good as the first. [/B][/QUOTE] I've heard in some reports that the Wachowski Brothers are working hard on making special effects so complex and breathtaking that it will be practically impossible for them to be copied or spoofed like the "Neo bending all the way over scene" or the "slowed down" fight scenes were.
(<AA>) Posted September 28, 2002 Author Posted September 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowdramon [/i] [B]I've heard in some reports that the Wachowski Brothers are working hard on making special effects so complex and breathtaking that it will be practically impossible for them to be copied or spoofed like the "Neo bending all the way over scene" or the "slowed down" fight scenes were. [/B][/QUOTE] Cool, where'd you hear that?
Juu Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Blah, I only saw the ending of the matrix.... I guess I might see it... maybe... I gotta admit, the ending was pretty kewl... but... I'll think about it...[/color] [/size]
(<AA>) Posted September 30, 2002 Author Posted September 30, 2002 You should really watch it, its a film Revolution!
Omar Harris Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by (<AA>) [/i] [B]Cool, where'd you hear that? [/B][/QUOTE] I've read it in several interviews with the producers. It's in Rolling Stone, Sci-Fi channel magazine,and I think in Entertainment Weekly, although that issue was like two months ago. *Spoiler* Also, some more news from this month's "Rolling Stone": Nona Gaye, Marvin Gaye's daughter, is replacing Aaliyah. I think she is Helen from Cleopatra 2020, if I'm not mistaking. Jada Pinkett Smith is Morpheus'ex. The guy who played Tank has been replaced by the guy who plays Augustus (the wheelchair bound narrator) from Oz. They say there was a big dispute between Tank's former actor and the producers. And the lady who played the Oracle died of diabetic-complications at the tail end of production so the Wachowskis are working with how they will handle her part. Zion, the last human city, will be seen, there are new villains, including a pair of twins, Agent SMith and the gang have new upgrades, and we'll finally see the creator of teh Matrix *End Spoiler
Tsung Li Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 Sound cool, I can't wait to see it, *starts jumping with exitment*
Foredaddy Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 *splurt* oops. This movie sounds just that damn good. :devil:
Rei Posted October 10, 2002 Posted October 10, 2002 I really can't wait it has been way to long since the first Matrix came out but I do think it's kind of weird how their releasing the 3rd one Matrix Revolutions I think it's called in just 6 months after this one.
Manic Webb Posted October 10, 2002 Posted October 10, 2002 Nona Gaye wasn't Helen from Cleopatra 2525. That was somebody else. I can't wait to see these movies. I wonder what Zion is like.
Guest Matt Posted October 10, 2002 Posted October 10, 2002 [color=red][b]I just watched [i]The Matrix[/i] again, for like the 500th (holy hyperbole:)) time. I can't wait for Reloaded. [i]The Matrix: Reloaded[/i] > you[/b][/color]
Guest Matt Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 [color=red][b]Sorry for the double post, but the topic won't come back to life if I don't post anew. THE MATRIX: RELOADED IS OFFICIALLY COMING OUT MAY 15, 2003! They released the new moive posters: [img]http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_img/posters_six_keanu_full.jpg[/img] [img]http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_img/posters_six_laurence_full.jpg[/img] [img]http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_img/posters_six_carrie_full.jpg[/img] [img]http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_img/posters_six_jada_full.jpg[/img] [img]http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_img/posters_six_smith_full.jpg[/img] [img]http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_img/posters_six_twins_full.jpg[/img][/b][/color]
Pyrophobic Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Yeah, I just CANNOT wait for this movie! My friend voiced her dislike for The Matrix just a few weeks back and I practically died (I guess she only saw it the one time and refused to understand it - no offence to her)! It's such a gorgeous film! I've heard a lot about the sequel, but nothing seems confirmed, what with the recent death of Aaliyah (a brilliant musician - we shall miss her contribution to that most lively of genres). Those posters sure are promising, though, Matt - good on you for finding them! I wonder what's with those twins and what appears to be a brand new Big Daddy Agent (*blubbers* I miss Smith!) Maybe I better do some more research... Yeah, I hope they show Zion in Reloaded. Last human city, eh (in the words of Tank)? Sounds cool... Shadowdramon ... Morpheus has an EX? Wow, that just dashes all the comic conversations of my fellow big-time Matrix fan and I. I suppose it's reasonable enough - after all, he does have groovy shades.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now