Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=arial]what are some of the stupidest toys you can remember from when you were a kid (or now)? did you ever like them, or hate them from the start? your comments, please.[/FONT]
Posted
hmmmmm.... crappy toys as a child...

OH, I know one! I remember as a wee lass having some sort of plastic ring pyramid stacking thing. sure they were fun to throw at the other children but what fun can you get out of stacking things?

other than that I can't think of anything else.
Posted
[FONT=arial]anyone remember those Magic Potty Babies? *cringe* of course, that Cabbage Patch Kid doll that ate stuff was pretty stupid, too. and gave a lot of kids mental problems to boot.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=arial]it seems a lot of the toys made that were really stupid were made specifically for girls. one time the Barbie company thought it'd be a great idea to sell a barbie doll that was pregnant, and you could take the baby out through the stomach. of course, those aren't around anymore.....I hope....[/FONT]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I cant think of any crappy toys, I played with Ninja Turtle and Batman figures, cars, and G.I Joes. Ya, most of the crappy toys were for girls,:p
Posted
[color=red][b]I personally think the batman figures were crap. They never sold an original batman. It was always "Batman in Super Ice Gear" or "Batman in Jungle Camo" never just a original batman. that pissed me off.[/b][/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
hmmm I think the new batman figures are crap, but the old ones were cool. Batman had a grappling hook that came out of his utility belt and I had the old Robin and Joker. (yes, the Robin with the green tights. O.O... joker looked cool in his purple suit though)
Posted
[quote] I don't remember any off the top of my head, but if you watch Cartoon Network for about an hour, you can see a whole bunch.[/quote]

[b]So very, very true..

I didn't have any toys I really disliked, although I hated my cousins toys, which were all dolls that ate/cried/moved/dressed themselves/became sentient. She used to annoy me with them all the time...[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][b]which were all dolls that ate/cried/moved/dressed themselves/became sentient. She used to annoy me with them all the time...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I hear ya. My sister had every single doll that could make an annoying noise.[/b][/color]
Posted
The crappiest toys I ever bought were the first batch of Resident Evil toys. The things looked nice (just under McFarlane quality), but were made so cheaply. My brothers would just move their arm around and the arm would fall off.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]it seems a lot of the toys made that were really stupid were made specifically for girls. one time the Barbie company thought it'd be a great idea to sell a barbie doll that was pregnant, and you could take the baby out through the stomach. of course, those aren't around anymore.....I hope....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

ah,white trash barbie as we used to call it,LOL

All little kid toys are stupid, but what tops them all has to be those retarded toys you get out of Happy Meals~!
Guest pyro_kai
Posted
What are you talking about G.I. Joe was the shiznit and the action figures promoted patriotism and Anti-terroism against the terroist cobras
Posted
[color=indigo]Anything that didn't have moving parts was pretty useless to me. I mean, when you have a car which its wheels are of the same mold as the rest of it, you can't do much. Unless the thing was on ice, it wasn't going anywhere. o_O[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Really old wrestling "action figures". The rubber ones that only had one pose. Those were really crappy, but some of them are worth over $100.00 now.[/COLOR]
Posted
They are? I have a few lying around... Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan I believe. Can't believe those boring things were worth anything. We actually used to just see how high we could throw them, rather than actually use them for wrestling.
Posted
uh........... stupid toys... every polly pocket thing ever...

thre a a jillion, but i cant think of even one ight now... don't you hate it when that happens?
Posted
EZ Bake ovens were pretty much ridiculous, as were Barbie, Christy, Theresa, Ken, Stacy, Skipper, Todd, Kelly....am I missing any one of the 'Barbie' family? The idea is kinda cute, and I know there are countless die-hard collectors out there, but really...how many variations of the freakin' doll can you come up with?
Posted
The worst ones had to be those stupid Barbie dolls...or the polly pockets. *shudders*

I'm not ashamed to say that I owned them tho, I just didn't own them very long *grins evily* I burned those things!

Yeah also those stupid Batman toys, why couldn't it just be Batman! Not super duper batman delux with the glowing logo.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...