OtakuBoards

If you know you'll die soon

ChibiV

I would spend ALL my money on stuff. Then, I will give all my stuff (including my money) to all the homeless people. Hey, it's better to give than to receive, right? Then I'd do a loooong meditation, thinking over the things I've done with my life. And then... I'll lay down and die of starvation. :p

A day is a day is a day - knowing it'd be my last, I'd honestly probably spend most of it to keep from crying over morbid thoughts. But that's just me.

Anyhow...I guess I'd like to write, as someone earlier mentioned, so I could be remembered. I read in a book somewhere that being immortal has to do with how long people think of you after you're gone.

[FONT=arial][I][COLOR=blue]If I had only a few days to live, I would likely either panic and run around screaming "We're all gonna die!!", or even more likely do all the things I've wanted to do in life but haven't had the nerve or good enough reason to do. Either way both sounds good, but if I don't want to get larengites or something from all the yelling, I think I'd go with the second option.[/FONT][/I][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiV [/i]
[B]If you just find out that you only live for 3 years (or six months), what do you want to do with the times left? [/B][/QUOTE]

[I]"I believe it's not what one does in life, but it's what you leave behind that really matters."[/I]

I would pay back all my debts and donate the rest of my money to charities (leave a good image with people before I die). Then would spend the rest of my time kickin it with my friends and family in order to leave some good memories behind.

Roadtrip!

I'd get a ride and pick up all my close friends in a huge van, then we'd go cross country throughout, well, anywhere we d*mn well pleased. I'd spend all my cash, do all I wanted... and spend as much time with the love of my life as I could.

But after the roadtrip, or before it, or hell, maybe even skip the roadtrip. I'd spend forever with my family, let them know how much they mean to me... etc. But one thing I would be determined to do, is to get along with my dad. To let him know he's been the greatest father I could ever ask for, and that I love him, even though I hate him...

...Just thinking about dying and leaving this all behind.........I'd better stop thinking hypothetically or I'll get upset. ~.~

If I only had that long to live, I would spend each day with the people that I care the most about... My family, and friends... I think that I would let the people in my life live near me. I would also want to tour the world and mainly see my native land in Canada.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]Roadtrip!

I'd get a ride and pick up all my close friends in a huge van, then we'd go cross country throughout, well, anywhere we d*mn well pleased. I'd spend all my cash, do all I wanted... and spend as much time with the love of my life as I could.

But after the roadtrip, or before it, or hell, maybe even skip the roadtrip. I'd spend forever with my family, let them know how much they mean to me... etc. But one thing I would be determined to do, is to get along with my dad. To let him know he's been the greatest father I could ever ask for, and that I love him, even though I hate him...

...Just thinking about dying and leaving this all behind.........I'd better stop thinking hypothetically or I'll get upset. ~.~ [/B][/QUOTE]

So in other words you'd want to let everything go and be around all around your loved ones until you blank out and die.

Same here