Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
the godfather, casino, and goodfelles are my fave films, they absolutely rule!
Posted
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too many movies to pick
must choose the rigght ones lets see
air force 1
saving private ryan
goodbye america (dont what it is??? i can just tell u its another military movie)
three kings
U-571
whoooo............i got more but i dont wanna fill this thread up
Posted
[color=deeppink]The true nerd in me loves Star Wars. The whole trilogy, basically. Though Episode 5 is my absolute favorite ("Luke, [i]I[/i] am you father." ring a bell?) ;) :D[/color]
Posted
I can never seem to choose between these six...

Princess Mononoke,
Rush Hour,
Who Am I,
Rush Hour 2,
Return of the Dragon,
The Digimon Movie.

PS- Bruce Lee, and Jackie Chan flicks RULE!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]..What's yours? Mine changes from Time-to-time, but all-an'-all, I'd have to say my Favourite one is...

...You do the Math.. [/B][/QUOTE]
well i like the same one as u but my other favs are:
1) the craft
2) snow white a tale of terror
3) the gift
and any other horror movie ever created especialy the exercist(sp?):) ;)
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]I can never seem to choose between these six...

Princess Mononoke,
Rush Hour,
Who Am I,
Rush Hour 2,
Return of the Dragon,
The Digimon Movie.

PS- Bruce Lee, and Jackie Chan flicks RULE!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

who am I? you have GOT to be kidding me :laugh:

I like jackie chan and bruce lee films, but who am I just plain sucked, what was jackie thinking :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

who am I? you have GOT to be kidding me :laugh:

I like jackie chan and bruce lee films, but who am I just plain sucked, what was jackie thinking :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, maybe I like that movie, and you don't. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion!:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]..What's yours? Mine changes from Time-to-time, but all-an'-all, I'd have to say my Favourite one is...

...You do the Math.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Boots by Airwalk was pretty good :rolleyes: but I'd have to go with RMD, Final Destination, and uh,.. I forgot the other ones...[/b]
[b][i]I remember now,..it's Fist of Fury, Fist of the North Star, and um..I still don't remember the other one...[/b][/i]
Posted
Well, here are my fave films, in no order:
The Ghost and the Darkness, The Matrix, Star Wars (all), X-Men, Jurassic Park (all), and What Dreams May Come

pretty much says I like Fantasy/Horror/Sci-fi
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]Boots by Airwalk was pretty good :rolleyes: but I'd have to go with RMD, Final Destination, and uh,.. I forgot the other ones...[/b]
[b][i]I remember now,..it's Fist of Fury, Fist of the North Star, and um..I still don't remember the other one...[/b][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]The other one's Gladiator...[/b]
Posted
um let's see...

i like Mary Poppins!! <---how many people are going to say that!!?:eek:

The Oddyssey

Se7en was kool...

Perfect Blue

Jason and the Argonauts!!<--this has got to be my fave of [b]ALL[/b] time hands down!!

oh and anything by Cary Grant! :babble: :D ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]

Is that all the war/military movies you got??!!

Saving Private Ryan
U-571
Think Red Line
Three Kings
Enemy at the Gate
Thirteen Days
Pearl Harbor
Das Boot
All Quiet on the Western Front

If ya want me to name more, just ask. [/B][/QUOTE]

i jstu got done watching das boot.

its alright .i liked tha matrix.n rush hour 2 is hilarious.
u-571 was a good movie too.i have lots

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...