Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 ..What's yours? Mine changes from Time-to-time, but all-an'-all, I'd have to say my Favourite one is... ...You do the Math..
Matt.D Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [color=rainbow] JP3....I know....it's short.....but the action scenes r good....[/color]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 the godfather, casino, and goodfelles are my fave films, they absolutely rule!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! too many movies to pick must choose the rigght ones lets see air force 1 saving private ryan goodbye america (dont what it is??? i can just tell u its another military movie) three kings U-571 whoooo............i got more but i dont wanna fill this thread up
White Digivise Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I don't know. I can't choose. Last time I went with my friends we saw See Spot Run and it was Hilarious. I can't wait to see The Others. *Smiles* :laugh: :) :D :) :laugh:
BabyGirl Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [color=deeppink]The true nerd in me loves Star Wars. The whole trilogy, basically. Though Episode 5 is my absolute favorite ("Luke, [i]I[/i] am you father." ring a bell?) ;) :D[/color]
Biida Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I can never seem to choose between these six... Princess Mononoke, Rush Hour, Who Am I, Rush Hour 2, Return of the Dragon, The Digimon Movie. PS- Bruce Lee, and Jackie Chan flicks RULE!!!!!!
backspace Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]..What's yours? Mine changes from Time-to-time, but all-an'-all, I'd have to say my Favourite one is... ...You do the Math.. [/B][/QUOTE] well i like the same one as u but my other favs are: 1) the craft 2) snow white a tale of terror 3) the gift and any other horror movie ever created especialy the exercist(sp?):) ;)
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B]I can never seem to choose between these six... Princess Mononoke, Rush Hour, Who Am I, Rush Hour 2, Return of the Dragon, The Digimon Movie. PS- Bruce Lee, and Jackie Chan flicks RULE!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] who am I? you have GOT to be kidding me :laugh: I like jackie chan and bruce lee films, but who am I just plain sucked, what was jackie thinking :rolleyes:
Biida Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] who am I? you have GOT to be kidding me :laugh: I like jackie chan and bruce lee films, but who am I just plain sucked, what was jackie thinking :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] Well, maybe I like that movie, and you don't. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion!:D
Dragonballzman Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 um.......... 1. FF: The Spirits Within 2. Evolution 3. Um.......Pokemon 3
Ruki Makino Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 "Digimon: The movie" is good, probably my fav
conpiracymonki Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]..What's yours? Mine changes from Time-to-time, but all-an'-all, I'd have to say my Favourite one is... ...You do the Math.. [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Boots by Airwalk was pretty good :rolleyes: but I'd have to go with RMD, Final Destination, and uh,.. I forgot the other ones...[/b] [b][i]I remember now,..it's Fist of Fury, Fist of the North Star, and um..I still don't remember the other one...[/b][/i]
Soul_Keeper Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Well, here are my fave films, in no order: The Ghost and the Darkness, The Matrix, Star Wars (all), X-Men, Jurassic Park (all), and What Dreams May Come pretty much says I like Fantasy/Horror/Sci-fi
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 heres my other lists of movies to my liking Romeo must die Crounching Tiger Hidden Dragon Rush Hour 2 Cast Away Rules of engagement whoooo..........second list finished
conpiracymonki Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] [b]Boots by Airwalk was pretty good :rolleyes: but I'd have to go with RMD, Final Destination, and uh,.. I forgot the other ones...[/b] [b][i]I remember now,..it's Fist of Fury, Fist of the North Star, and um..I still don't remember the other one...[/b][/i] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]The other one's Gladiator...[/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 n heres the third part to my list any given sunday the replacements hiroshima n thats basically it
Posthumous Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 well i cant pick one if any one could tell witch is beta MATRIX OR FIST OF DRAGON.:)
Charles Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Fav movies 1)Happy Gilmore 2)Scary Movie 1 and 2 3)Me, Myself and Irene 4)Sixth Sense 5)There's something about mary
Kittie Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 um let's see... i like Mary Poppins!! <---how many people are going to say that!!?:eek: The Oddyssey Se7en was kool... Perfect Blue Jason and the Argonauts!!<--this has got to be my fave of [b]ALL[/b] time hands down!! oh and anything by Cary Grant! :babble: :D ;)
kakkarot ssj4 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B] Is that all the war/military movies you got??!! Saving Private Ryan U-571 Think Red Line Three Kings Enemy at the Gate Thirteen Days Pearl Harbor Das Boot All Quiet on the Western Front If ya want me to name more, just ask. [/B][/QUOTE] i jstu got done watching das boot. its alright .i liked tha matrix.n rush hour 2 is hilarious. u-571 was a good movie too.i have lots
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now