Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I know it was available on one of the recent versions..four and/or five, I don't recall.

Being able to minimize a section of the boards--say, the "Otaku Series" area--so all the forums didn't show up every time you went to the main page.

Is that still an option, and I'm just missing it somewheres? Or if it's not, will it be returning any time soon? Just wondering...[/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I know what you are talking about Cera!

Yes, I agree. James should make Shift bring it back, give him something to do. lol

-Shy[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1] James should make Shift bring it back, give him something to do. lol

-Shy[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Shift already has [i]plenty[/i] to do. lol[/color]
Posted
[color=red] Ah, yes I remember that. I didn't know that it was called the [i]minimize[/i] opition though, lol. I really didn't find it all that useful myself truthfully, though.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Teh, didn't know what else to call it. Anyhoo, there are a couple sections that I never visit, so it was kinda nice not having to scroll past them to get to what I was interested in. Just a little convenience.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...