Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
When I was playing Pokemon, no matter which version, I always had a dream team that I was basically unbeatable with. It was:
Zaptos
Mewtwo
Entei
Alakazam
Blastoise

What was your dream team?
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]My dream team would be a team made entirely out of Pikachu. Unfortunately, that would not do to well in battle, so I'd take a Snorlax, Alakazam, Pikachu, Arcanine, Starmie, and a Golem if I wanted a dream team for battling. [/COLOR]
Posted
The only one on the team that I didn't think was that good is the pickachu. It is always a good idea to take an electric pokemon but pickachu's defense and attack is not very high.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ_WILLIE [/i]
[B]The only one on the team that I didn't think was that good is the pickachu. It is always a good idea to take an electric pokemon but pickachu's defense and attack is not very high. [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]That doesn't matter to me. I'm not interested in winning all the time, I just want to use the Pokemon I like and have fun with it. Since Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon, he's a must have on my team.


Besides that, it's more of a challenge to use weaker Pokemon then stronger Pokemon.[/COLOR]
Posted
I have my dream team, and it us unbeatable thus far... my team is
Eevee
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Flareon
Umbreon
Espeon
The six Eevees, they do pretty well when they learn feint attack and their special move, i.e., Vaporeon = Hydro Pump.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]That doesn't matter to me. I'm not interested in winning all the time, I just want to use the Pokemon I like and have fun with it.COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. Thus, Pichu is on one of my teams.
In Gold:
Pichu
Espeon
Typhlosion
Noctowl
Azumarill
Celebi
In Silver:
Umbreon
Lugia
Meganium
Furret
Ampharos
Entei
Posted
My dream team would be:

Charizard
Typhlosion (I love fire pokemon, they're the best)
Picachu/Richu (which ever, I like them both)
Mew
Black Rapidash
Furret (probably won't last long on my team since I have a tendency of replacing the weaker one's but oh well...) or Lapras or (I've got alot of "or's" don't I?) Azumaril.

I've never had a team quit like that but I would like to have one like this some time. It's a very strange combination and I like all the pokemon I've selected. Not because of they're strengh but because they are just plain cool ^^.
Posted
In the blue version, it would be:
Charizard as the evolved starting pokémon.
Vaporeon as the Eevee evolution due to the high hit points.
Raichu instead of Zapdos to prevent having three half-flying types.
Butterfree for psychic attacks and sleep powder.
Victreebel, evolved after learning attacks.
Dugtrio because its powerful attacks tend to be super-effective.
(Laziness prevented me from actually making that team for battles.)

I do not have any experience in the gold version, which I am playing for the first time.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My dream team is made of my favorite Pokemon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scizor
Quilava
Totodile
Chikorita
Cubone
and Pidgeotto

[color=indigo]In the future, please use the edit button instead of double posting. Thanks. *combines posts* - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
My dream team is the one I have in Gold... exactly the Pokemon I wanted.

Alakazam
Espeon
Typhlosion
Houndoom
Victreebel
Poliwrath

Ahhh... it's a perfect team...
Posted
well..... Mine isnt really my fav but its what I do most AW

Ampharos
Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Crobat
Espeon
Umbreon

This is something I putted together out of a few teams of mine just now :p
Posted
My favorit team must be:
Pickachu
Eevee
Starmie
Flareon
Lapras
Ninetails

but my battle team is:
Venomoth
Tyranitar
Mewtwo
Raichu
Snorlax
Marowak
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My best friend is trying to raise this team on her Silver:
Umbreon (I raised it and nicknamed it Kite)
Espeon (No nickie)
Lugia (Doesn't need a nickie)
Fearow (No nickie)
Jynx (No nickie)
Ampharos (No nickie)
My best team on my Blue version is
Weepinbell or
Victreebel (Nickied Blossom)
Gyarados (Nickied Whirlpool)
Pidgeot (Feathers worked well as a nickie, but I prefer "Car Alarm")
Aerodactyl (Nickied Sunshine or Quicksilver, sometimes Sunny)
Vulpix (Nickied Kitsune)
Either Mr. Mime (Marcel) or
Mewtwo (Miracle, 'cause it was a miracle my sister caught it!)
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[size=3][color=darkblue]Mine:
Dodrio- A very strong flying type
Arcanine- Agile and reliable fire type
Alakazam- Strong powerful physic type
Vaporeon- A decent and quick water type
Raikou- Very fast and powerful
Rhydon- Isnt very quick but a good rock/ground combo

This is my favorite team that I always use. [/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...