OmegaPiston Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 I feel sooo bad right now! I was playing with my dog lita and I had ker ball. When I went to kick it she got in the way and now she is bleeding from her mouth. I called my mom and she said Lita would be fine, but I still feel horrible. :bawl:
Kent Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 yea, I know how those things happen. I have a chocolate lab that has the worst tendancie to lay down in the worst spots. the bottom of the stairs, that dark hall way. she always gets right where its darkest and its always in the perfect spot to get kicked or stepped on. dont worry, dogs heal well, and as long as she knows you love her, all will be well. sorry to hear about it though.
Sui Generis Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 Aw, I'm really sorry to hear that. For some reason dogs have a habit of doing that. I know how you feel. Don't feel bad though, twas an accident. But just make sure to love on your dog much more to make sure she knows you lover her! Then she'll be happy again and won't even think about it again.
MarkM Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 Im sorry. But as everyone else said she will get better soon :)
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 That sux....if things get worse, you know what to do. Take her to the VET!!! Hope you AND your pet feel better.
Guest BeamKirby Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OmegaPiston [/i] [B]I feel sooo bad right now! I was playing with my dog lita and I had ker ball. When I went to kick it she got in the way and now she is bleeding from her mouth. I called my mom and she said Lita would be fine, but I still feel horrible. :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] How come you went to kick it when she had the ball?
Charles Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 Well, the fact that you feel so bad really shows how much you care for your pet. Lately, I've heard of too many animal abuse cases, like that dog that was beaten with a baseball bat in Philadelphia over the summer or the one that had a plastic jar placed on its head, so that it couldn't eat. Just pet the dog and pay special attention to her. Dogs can probably tell when something is accidental. Especially if you treat her nicely anyway. ^_^
iggy Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 That sux ur dog will probably be pissed at u after that
Tsung Li Posted October 19, 2002 Posted October 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BeamKirby [/i] [B]How come you went to kick it when she had the ball? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]If you read the post, he said that HE had the ball and when he went to kick it, Lita got in the way. I know how you feel dude, I was playing football (soccer for you americans) with my friends, and when I went to kick the ball my dog tried too get at it and I kicked her by accident, and I felt so bad after. But I just showed her even more love to show that I didnt mean it and she forgave me. [/color]
Pastbyer Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 [color=indigo]That's so sad... But dogs are very loyal, if you keep showing Lita that you love her then she'll know that it was an accident. Though I must say that sometimes dogs do tend to get themselves hurt for no particular reason other than wanting to play.[/color]
Genkai Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 well, iu accidentally bump the girl i babysit in the head with a toy or something a lot, and i feel bad, but it's ok. it's an accident/
Silent Death Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OmegaPiston [/i] [B]I feel sooo bad right now! I was playing with my dog lita and I had ker ball. When I went to kick it she got in the way and now she is bleeding from her mouth. I called my mom and she said Lita would be fine, but I still feel horrible. :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] As long as you didn't intentionally hurt it, I don't think you should feel that bad, we all make mistakes. Cheer up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now