Jump to content
OtakuBoards

September Birthday Bash!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHA


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]happy birthday ralph....

dementron is thimoc.... [/B][/QUOTE]
i kinda figured that
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]n for tomorrow's bdays
i dunno anyone else but my cuz:
eternal jehuty
HAPPY BDAY CUZ!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
hey hey man, I announce the b-days around here, and anyways, it's way too damne arly to post tommorrow's b-days, oh btw that's your cuz, cool, is she on the boards?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
hey hey man, I announce the b-days around here, and anyways, it's way too damne arly to post tommorrow's b-days, oh btw that's your cuz, cool, is she on the boards? [/B][/QUOTE]
whoops
sorry man
n shes a he
n we live under the same roof
he just came from new mexico
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
whoops
sorry man
n shes a he
n we live under the same roof
he just came from new mexico [/B][/QUOTE]
oh, well, tell your cuz, I say hi
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]MWAHAHA, a new month is today, it's Sept 1st, and it's Gochan's birthday and Digimon Creater's birthday, so happy b-day to them! [/B][/QUOTE]how do u know it's thay birfday
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mortis91 [/i]
[B]how do u know it's thay birfday [/B][/QUOTE]

He knows because of the calender, which lists everyone's birthday...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

He knows because of the calender, which lists everyone's birthday... [/B][/QUOTE]OH
[I]FASHIZZLE MY NIZZLE
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Cool, Eternal Jehuty has the same B-day as me...now I'm wondering if it's the same age also... [/B][/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday, Rico...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

That's like, almost my line... :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]


I believe you stole your line off me in our IM conversation. Anyway, let's get off this and back to the topic...
Guest firemac
Posted
OH MY GOD, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's absolutely no b-days today, AH!!!!!!!!:eek:
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]My b-day has gone n passed.:( But my party's a few days from now. [/B][/QUOTE]
I know, I posted your b-day up already, like *thinks* I forgot when I posted it oh yeah, on your b-day
Guest firemac
Posted
It's September 9th and it's Katy411's birthday!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...