OtakuBoards

September Birthday Bash!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHA

Guest firemac

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=coral]Happy B-Day to all you SkAnKy Sept. babies!!!!!! [b][i]FYI: unless you were a premie, you were conceived in December:eek: That's right!!! Your mom, and dad bumpin'n'grindin....:devil:......MwaHaHa.....You'll have to live with that visual for the rest of your lives!!![/i][/b] {I'm sorry, the wee hours of the morning make me hyper:laugh:}[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Oh, heh, I can post in here now because my birthday is on the 24th...and I'll finally be able to see rated R movies...and [legally] drive past midnight! I'm quite excited :smirk: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
THE BEST TIMES OF LIFE.HEHEHEHEH!!!!!

HAPPY B-DAY TO ALL IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!:babble: :)

well i know it's been done already but happy birthday all you
d a m n virgos!!! :D

normally i wouldn't post anything here but i just felt like it! especially since they're so many in my house! :wigout:

ugh...so happy b-day virgos and whatever the other zodiac for this month is!! :p

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]well i know it's been done already but happy birthday all you
d a m n virgos!!! :D

normally i wouldn't post anything here but i just felt like it! especially since they're so many in my house! :wigout:

ugh...so happy b-day virgos and whatever the other zodiac for this month is!! :p [/B][/QUOTE]
it's Libra, anyways, WHAT, I'm virgo, you call me a d a m n, AH, how dare you, anyways, thanks, and I will post my b-day seperate fomr the other two 11th b-days, just for my enjoyment

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Happy B-Day to all you SkAnKy Sept. babies!!!!!! [b][i]FYI: unless you were a premie, you were conceived in December:eek: That's right!!! Your mom, and dad bumpin'n'grindin....:devil:......MwaHaHa.....You'll have to live with that visual for the rest of your lives!!![/i][/b] {I'm sorry, the wee hours of the morning make me hyper:laugh:}[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

um..yeah..real nice of you...*shudders* well, mine is on the 10th...anyways, thanx again for that image.. geeze..