Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Digimon Journey 3- The final strike...


Recommended Posts

Posted
[i][b]Digimon Journey III: The final Strike...[/b][/i]
[i] They thought it was over... They thought evil was destroyed, but they were wrong. An evil force has left the digital world,and has turned man into slaves. Using the land of freedom, America, as his playground, nothing can stop him...His name, Judgementmon and he can not be stopped.

Unaware of the destruction of the real world, the digital world has entered a new era of freedom and prosperety. No more is there battles waging but freinds of all the digital monsters...

There is only one way to stop him. Five will be choosen to travel to the real world, to get there partners and battle Judgementmon...[/i]

[b]Heres what you need to join...

Name
partners name
bio
digivolutions

This is going to be a darkier story, so I want some good and commited rpg'ers, and remember ill be picking four, so make the signups good if you want in...[/b]
Posted
Name: Angel
partners name: Minxmon (A pink ,feminine version of Impmon)
bio: (For appearance see attatchment)She's shy and cute, but rarely lets Minxmon Digivolve...Just doesn't like it. She hasn't a very interesting history, she's just a normal kid. She found Minxmon moping on her roof so they made friends. The Digivicey-thing is pink.
digivolutions: Mistressmon (An angel, but smaller than the other angel Digimon...human sized.
Magikmon (A Sorceress)
Posted
I'll be an old time fav.

Name: Veemon
Partner: Zachary
Bio: Veemon was born in a demiveemon village and after awhile has become a good fighter.
Digivolvutions:

Rookie: Veemon
Champion: Exveemon
Ultimate: Aeroveedramon
Biomerge: Ultridramon
Posted
Name: Lopmon

Partner: Paige

Bio: Lopmon has spent much of her life as a rookie raising baby/in training digimon in a small village. Lately Lopmon has been troubled about the weird things that have been happening.

Digivolutions:

Rookie: Lopmon
Champion: Turuiemon
Ultimate: Antylamon
Biomerge: Kerpymon
Posted
heres something new

--------------

Dark-Dougmon
bliss

spent entire life in the forest training... is a loner

rookie: Darkdougmon
champion: DarkDougenmon
Ultimate: Black-Fleondramon
Mega: DarknessZombilonmon also known as Dead mode
Posted
[font=chiller]
I''l go back in the old school days hehehe.
Name: Gabumon
partners name: Matt
bio: Has been around for a few years now. Loves to travel the Digimon World and help needy Digimon. Spends a lot of time training also.
digivolutions:

In-Training: Tsunomon
Rookie: Gabumon
Champion: Garurumon
Ultimate: WereGarurumon
Mega: MetalGarurumon
BioMerge:???[/font]
Posted
[FONT=arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]
Name:Terriermon[img]http://www.dltk-kids.com/anime/episode3/terriermon.gif[/img]

Partner:K.K.

Bio:Terriermon likes to hang out with his Digi-pals alot, and he likes to eat... alot!:D

Digivolutions:


Gargomon-[img]http://216.97.27.143/wizardmon/9_gargomon.jpg[/img]

Rapidmon-[img]http://digital-monsters.iespana.es/digital-monsters/images/rapidmon.jpg[/img]

SaintGargomon-[img]http://www.digimoncity.de/pics/digitation/saintgargomon.jpg[/img]

Hope thats enough Schratn9:D


[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=arial][COLOR=red]Oh, darn! Both \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ and Blanko joined while I did! Does that mean I cant be in?:([/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
no no, Im going to be picking after a few days when mor epeople join... Anywayz, maybe I should mention this, Umm the digital world and Real world, well the portals are frozen due to Judgement mon, I shoulda put that in my first post, but now you know, so your partners wont be able to travel to the digital world since, well prolly for about a week (the digital world's time is slowerm,right?) Thats when the digimon start noticing that something is wierd... Jsut edit it into your little bios.....
Posted
OOC: This time ill try to keep up :p

Name: Apocomon
partners name: (do i have to? If yes:) Aerow
bio: like the others :p
digivolutions:

In-Training: Chidemon
Rookie: Apocomon
Champion: Demon
Ultimate: A Demon
Mega: Omegamon
BioMerge:???
Posted
alright guys im going to be making the actual game tommorow mourning
...and guess what Im allowing everyoen to be in this!!!!! wohoo!
Yeah anyway, umm Im going to leave the sign-ups opened so people can still join, if they want...
Posted
OOC: I'm SOOOOOOO sorry! I can never make up my mind!! I'm sticking with this decision though! Can I pleae join?! I feel really bad about not signing up when I should have ~_~ if I am allowed in... even after I said I wouldnt, heres my signup.


Name: Fladingomon

partners name: Athena (new partner will explain later)

bio: Her former partner passed away in a car crash, leaving her depressed and without anyone, considering her tribe finally decided she was going to stay out... for good. She met Athena, her old partners best friend and became her digimon, so she now roams the digital world when shes alone.

digivolutions: (slightly different this time)

in-training: Striprymon
rookie: Fladingomon
champion: Ardonimon
ultimate: Armamon
mega: Hybinmon
bio-merge: ??

ok if im still allowed there you go and if not well thats ok too i understand ^_~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...