OtakuBoards

Expanding subforum

Circ

[color=sienna]Well, in given sense of thought. Yes this is a question that could be answered on severy mentalities.

Yes, it can be, ANYTHING can be done.

Yes, of course, it is a matter of motif, drive compensation to inspire the administrator to address the issue and propagate the project of editing the php hardcode, maybe less if the cpanel is anything worthy of the name vBulletin.

Yes, it could be done, but I think your question is if there would be a reason to, and I guess, acting in a memberly way, I would not mind seeing a couple well thought out changes happen.

On the topic of forums, I guess I will ask this...sorry, I did not research my efforts, but I would like to see what happened.

What happened to the Website design subformum? Is it still kickin' around anywhere? If not, maybe we could compel our administrator to add one. If not that would be fully understandable, there was not all that much trafficking on that, just I liked the informative nature of it...That is all.[/color]

Hmm..... Like the my picture subforum.... He doesnt fit with the name "newbie lounge" very much cause even mods/admins and (extreme) Otaku's/(jr.)members/No life's post their pic there.
I dont find it necesary to put the recrruit forum on the forum home though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantom [/i]
[B][color=sienna]Well, in given sense of thought. Yes this is a question that could be answered on severy mentalities.

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]o_O;;

Subforums cannot be displayed on the main page. To the best of my knowledge, there is no software feature within Virtual Bulletin that would allow it.

Given that we use vB for this particular site...we are restricted in terms of what is actually possible on vB.

Also, subforums are there because they belong to a parent forum. For example, Recruitment really has no meaning or purpose on its own. It is designed to be a companion to Adventure Arena.

In terms of the web design & development forum...that forum was not performing very well. I wasn't very satisfied with it.

However, if you really must discuss HTML/web development stuff...I strongly recommend using the PC/Mac forum. This forum is great not only for game discussion, but also for technical help and web development. I see no reason why all of those subjects, which fit under the same umbrella, can't be discussed in that forum. :)[/color]