Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Metroid Prime: Best Finishing Time (Volume 164)
Shay O'Neil, New Mexico.........3:58 - 100%
Teepu Khan, California............5:03 - 100%
Michael Williams, California......5:33 - 100%
David Leferink, Ontario...........5:57 - 100%
JJ Hendricks, Colorado............5:59 - 100%[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

There is only one suitable reply for this: Sweet Jesus, that's a low time! *dies*

Shay O'Neil is crazy. Although, he does live in New Mexico, so that's probably all he has for fun :p

And two of the top three are from California! Whee! *wishes his name was on there* I need to practice more on my games, so I can get my name onto one of these ridiculous lists at least once before I die.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I was very impressed by this game as was everybody, but I couldn't beat the Omega Pirate after my first 5 or so tries and focused more on Zelda. I really have to get back into playing it but I dread fighting him now with my diminished (rusty) abilities. The biggest problem I had was fast switching between the visor and gun settings.

My problem is though that I'm a blaster and i like to stand in one spot and unload on stuff, I have to be more tactical. Maybe this post'll inspire me to play tonight and kick his disappearing arse!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
yeah, metroid prime is a great game. gotta love hopping around blasting everyone in sight with missiles and beam weapons. i mean before it came out i never would have thought that a first person metroid would work out, but it did so i'm happy.
Posted
Yeah this game was the siznet =). I can't wait until the sequel w00t w00t. It was honestly a major pain in the arse to get 100% though x___X, and for those who tried to get 100% without a strategy guide of some sort I can only imagine the pain they went through XD.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...