Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
You wouldn't believe how bored I am...seriously.

There's nothign I can do on my website right now, I'm bored of my computer games, I don't have any money, and i'm home alone. What is there for me to do? And oh yeah, most of the forums I'm on are very inactive this time of the day.
Posted
[color=red]Let's see...

You could memorize my website!

You could post on my message board!

You could master a well-known RPG!

You could master an obscure RPG!

And I'm sure there's more, but I'll tell you when I think about it...

--J.C.[/color]
Posted
Well there is supposingly many things that you could do.

You could watch T.V.

Read a book.

Like he said master a well-known game.

Think of a invention.

Or simply draw.
Posted
I should draw more often...

You could listen to music.

Start writing something interesting, like a drama or fantasy series.

Try perfecting imitations of people.

Sing in Japanese. Or any other language.

Act out a scene from one of your favourite movies.

Play with toys (I do that!).

There are loads of things to do if you really want to find something to do. It just takes a little kick-start in the right direction.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
When I get bored I go and read a book. :D Yeah, I just go into my room, turn the television off, and sit down and read. Usually(well like 99.9%) I read a Star Wars book. And Ill just sit there until I finish the book, or get really mad at the book.
Posted
When I get bored, I type random searches at [url]www.gettyone.com[/url] until I find an image I can't not use in a design and design something with it.
Posted
When I'm bored I...

Write a new storyline for this superhero I made up

Write more parodies to movies for my website

Work on my website's comic

Search through my computer and start cleaning old stuff out of my hard drive

Flip through my Japanese-English dictionary

Flip through my Spanish-English dictionary

Look for my lost Destiny's Child CD.

Play an old SNES game

Paint stuff with Adobe.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...