BondFanatic Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 I watch this show all the time, and I have to say it is the funniest cartoon I have ever seen! I especially like the theme song! Do you ever watch this show?
Circ Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 I've seen it once in french. Can't remember it well. A bit too stupidly brainless to my taste. The title's great, though :D Just didn't like the humor, I guess. I prefer Jackie Chan Adventures.
Avalon Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 [color=deeppink][size=1]I really like that show, it's quite amusing to me...[/color][/size]
Manic Webb Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 Timmy: (about Cosmo) He seems brainless-- Cosmo: Mindless! Timmy: --mindless. It's one of my favorite Nick Toons. Ranks right up there with Rugrats and reruns of Rocko.
treton_noir Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 i think its a pretty good show. the only problem is that it seems like they only have about 6 episodes and play those 6 all the time.
Deedlit Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 [color=009966]Gaw, this show is hilarious. ^^ Cosmo just cracks me up, and the themesong is pretty catchy. After watching that show once, I [i]always[/i] have that song stuck in my head. Cosmo-I found a nickle! Cosmo-It's a [i]girl[/i] nickle! Cosmo-I named her Philip.[/color]
Guest Matt Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 [color=red][b]I LOVE that show! I watch it everytime I can, which sadly, isn't alot. :([/b][/color]
Jeebs Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 It's one of my favorite show on Nick, along with Spongebob Squarepants and my absolute favorite, Invader Zim. Timmy: I have a short attention span and *wanders off* Cosmo: It's a show about nothing! How do we know when it's over? Vikky: 'Cause tommorow's the day you get fixed. Television: That's gotta hurt!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now