Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've seen it once in french. Can't remember it well. A bit too stupidly brainless to my taste. The title's great, though :D Just didn't like the humor, I guess. I prefer Jackie Chan Adventures.
Posted
[color=009966]Gaw, this show is hilarious. ^^ Cosmo just cracks me up, and the themesong is pretty catchy. After watching that show once, I [i]always[/i] have that song stuck in my head.

Cosmo-I found a nickle!
Cosmo-It's a [i]girl[/i] nickle!
Cosmo-I named her Philip.[/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]I LOVE that show! I watch it everytime I can, which sadly, isn't alot. :([/b][/color]
Posted
It's one of my favorite show on Nick, along with Spongebob Squarepants and my absolute favorite, Invader Zim.

Timmy: I have a short attention span and *wanders off*

Cosmo: It's a show about nothing! How do we know when it's over?

Vikky: 'Cause tommorow's the day you get fixed.
Television: That's gotta hurt!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...