Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For my signature how do I turn this address into a clickable link?

[url]http://www.angelic-wings.net/~flusec/forums/ikonboard.cgi?[/url]

Any help is appreciated since I am code stupid and do not know html.

Man that pisses me off it works in my post but not my sig somebody please help.

[b][size=1]Please do not double post-- Elite[/size][/b]
Posted
Thanks Semjaza that was really bugging me I only had to follow your instructions 9 times before getting it right. For some reason the numbers in the address kept changing but it's all good now.
Posted
Actually I don't know about anyone else but whenever I click on the FAQ button at the top of the page it just sends me to a blank page. If it had been working I wouldn't have asked this I'd rather read the instructions myself. It's a lot less embarrassing than asking for help on something that is probably really simple.
Posted
ok then. Use this:
{URL=site url}{IMG}image url{/IMG}{/URL}

[]instead of {}

or... Thats what u meant right? Link in a picture?
Posted
No I was just looking for a straight link I haven't done any banners yet. But it's cool it works now Semjaza told me what I needed and when I do get up to images I'll follow your instructions their D_A. Though that faq link should get fixed since it would help alot of people.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...