Circ Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 Pourquoi choisir/[i]Why choosing?[/i] J'ai la tête top bourrée Et virevolvoltent les pensées. Dans une farandole dingue. Dans une valse qui se déglingue. [i]My head's too stuffed And my though are spinning round It's a silly farandole It's a dislocated waltz[/i] Choisir encores et toujours Pour ce qui ne dure qu'un jour Pourquoi constamment tout recommencer Ce qui, de toute façon, devra arriver? [i]Choosing again and again All that who stand a single day Why always start back What will happen anyway?[/i] Qui a dit que l'on devait bâtir sa vie? Qui a dit que l'on devait choisir? Moi j'aimerais tout oublier Et juste attendre ce qui doit arriver. [i]Who said you must build your live? Who said you must choose I want to forget all And wait for it to comes[/i] Mais on me pousse dans le dos Car nul ne peut s'arrêter C'est un chemin sans retour Que l'on se doit d'achever [i]But they're all pushing me Because you can't stop It's a road without return That you must finish[/i] Je ne fait pas confiance au destin Et je ne crois pas à la permanence des choix Il n'y a que la stupidité que je craint Et pourtant, j'ai confiance en la vie, parfois... [i]I don't trust destiny And I don't believe in permanency of choices I just fear stupidity Then again, I sometime trust live[/i]
Tigervx Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 Nice poem. It doesn't even show the crazyness you are acustom two lo. Very good
Tigervx Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 NEver saw your other poems. I'm talking about how you fight with socks and other stuff like that.
Circ Posted October 27, 2002 Author Posted October 27, 2002 Yeah, that's internet stuff... Circéus haven't actually write any poems, those are the jobs of Jean-Seb. Long story. Let's just stay there's a hell of a difference between crazyness and real life.
Tigervx Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 Same here, its ok to be crazy on the interent, hehe
Phantom Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 I always cant quite get over how you translate for us hehe... Good work as always... its not as timidly pyschotic as usual but its still well peiced.
vegeta rocker Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 You fight with socks? Well.......nice poem. The translation wasnt too shabby.
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [color=darkred] Yes, he fights with socks. [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16279/] Go here to see it.[/url] lol. Very well done. Personally, I prefered the Library one...it was wierd, but this poem has its own charm. Good work :p[/color]
Circ Posted November 2, 2002 Author Posted November 2, 2002 It's maybe one of my favorite one-shot poem. I was feeling really mixed up whan I wrote it.
bra Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 I really liked it Circeus. zi like the choices of words, in english as well as in francais.. Keep writing and I will keep reading them... As well as all of the others that are so touched by the words you put down on the board.. A benit tot!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now