Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh, well, I'd take up the role of a girl since all the guy spots have been taken, but I just [i]really[/i] suck at trying to roleplay girls... Though if in the end you really need someone to take the spot, I guess I can think about it.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]^.^ Yay! Bryan's the other instructor!!

and btw, panny chan, if we're short a girl, why not just let warlock join, as a guy and it'll still be even ^^'

btw: Add me to your list thingy!! I looove music!! ^^[/color] [/size]
Posted
Name: katiya silver
Age: 16
Sex: female
Height:5'8"
Weight:160
Planet:neptune
Appearance: Black and red hair, brown eyes and pale skin
Bio: dosen't have a family, but lived with a bunch of friends for most of her life.
Uniform color: um...dark purple
Persona: hyper and happy, but can get down to business
Posted
[color=deeppink][size=1]Ok people, the time has come!! I bring you...the groups!!!

5th group- Tigervx and Bremma
4th group: enigma and Lady Asphyxia
3rd group: Carren Heart and Rain
2nd group: Ykonis and tursi
1st group: Etarah's Maverick and Panny chan (me!!)

Instructors: Juuthena and Lalaith Ril
Well, there you have it...I shall start it right now!!!![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]^.^' I changed my char's name. May Lee just didn't seem to sound right to me... soo her name's Ariadne now, k? ^^'
sorry about that.[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...