Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The prince of darkness and all that is evil has sent his evil minions
to wreak havok and destroy all that is good. All have perished into his vile clutches, all except for six. These six fled, and have been in hiding at the small rouge encampment just outside their own town, killing all evil that has tried to destroy them. Finally, they deside that they must rise up and defeat the three evils.
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Keep info in your sig!!!

Name:
Class:
Age:
Gender:
Weapon:x3
Spells: I'll let you know when you sign up.
Level: 1
Gold: 100
Dexterity:Same as spells
Vitality:" "
Magic: " "
Strength: " "

I'll be the game master( so this will be played differently than
other RPG's on Otaku)
no controling other peoples character.
this game will take longer than other games, so hang in there!
Posted
Name: Marth Mnelov
Class: Necromancer
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Weapon: (Do we get a regular wand or what? Even they have abilites or do we just get swords?)

Level: 1
Gold: 100

Magic: 30
Strength: 15
Vitality: 20
Dexterity: 25
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Name: Lacroix s'Xalerian
Class: Druid.
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Weapon: Warhammer, great sword, war scythe.
Spells: I'll let you know when you sign up.
Level: 1
Gold: 100
Dexterity:Same as spells
Vitality:" "
Magic: " "
Strength: " "[/font][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=blue][I]It's been a while since I've played it, but I know the story line fairly well, as well as most other aspects, but I might be a little rusty.

Name: Sorfith D'ney'meelion
Class: Sorceress
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Weapons: Quarterstaff, wand of the flame, wand of ice
Spells:
Level: 1
Gold: 100
Dexterity:
Vitality:
Magic:
Strength:
[/COLOR][/I]
Posted
Name: Talis the Divine
Class: Paladin
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Weapon: Rune Scepter, Gladius, Holy Water Sprinkler
Spells: Holy Bolt, Charged Bolt
Level: 1
Gold: 100
Dexterity: 15
Vitality: 30
Magic: 25
Strength: 20
Posted
The Harlequin: magic 30, vitality 25, dex. 20, strength 15
Spells(I'm making up some new ones)Heal, and summon animal.
enigma: magic 30, dex. 25, vitality 20, strength 15
Spells: Charged bolt,fire bolt, freezing ray.
General Guy: Vitality 30, magic 25, strength 20, dex. 15
Spells: Holy bolt,and charged bolt.

Lalaith Ril, Spells: create skeleton, soul bind.
You can start out with one wand and two other weapons.

We need one more person to play!!!!!!!!!!

And remember, keep your stats in your sig(it makes it a lot easier to play).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...