Sara Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [SIZE=1]In the US, dial 1-888-232-QUIZ. It's completely free, and is worth checking out. And don't spoil the answer for everyone else.[/SIZE]
Mnemolth Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 "Thank you for calling. You must be pretty stupid to call a toll line to tell you how smart you are. Goodbye." :D
Mike Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 It just beeps and then goes to a busy signal for me. o.O
Genkai Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 uh... why would we take this test? i mean, uh.... why should we care how smart we are? unless you have some pretty low self esteem , you shouldnt call...*dials*
Transtic Nerve Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 "The fingers you have dialed with are too fat To hang up and try again, please mash the keyboard with your soft, mushy fat hands" ::cries!::
Guest Zeh Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]*feels left out* atleast in Canada we don't need OTHER people to tell us how stupid we are. [/COLOR]
Kinetic Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B]It just beeps and then goes to a busy signal for me. o.O [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue] That's exactly what I get o.O I was hoping to get insulted . . . [/color]
Ryan Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [size=1][color=firebrick] The exact same thing with me. I wish I got like a really bad insult then I could throw the telephone onto the ground and jump on it until it is in tiny pieces. That just seems really fun to do right now, but I would get in trouble.[/size][/color]
Mike Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kinetic [/i] [B][color=darkblue] That's exactly what I get o.O I was hoping to get insulted . . . [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Same, lol. I was also hoping I could launch into the whole "You came to my yard and you kicked my dog." thing, lol.
Guest Matt Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [color=red][b]If you are all correct, what part of[/b] [/color] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]And don't spoil the answer for everyone else.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]do you not understand?[/b][/color]
Invader Pichu Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B]It just beeps and then goes to a busy signal for me. o.O [/B][/QUOTE] Ditto.
Mnemolth Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt [/i] [B][color=red][b]If you are all correct, what part of[/b] [/color] [color=red][b]do you not understand?[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Well actually mine was a joke. :p I never seen, heard of or dialed the number, and if you have access to OtakuBoards logs and can see my IP, then you'll know why. :) As for why I'm posting this when you specifically stated "if you are all correct"? Well because I have a sneaking suspicion that the other responses may actually be real! ;) And I wouldn't want Cera to think I was spoiling it all for everyone. You do know I'm stalking her don't you? *puts back on his binoculars* :D
Dan L Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][SIZE=1]In the US, dial 1-888-232-QUIZ. It's completely free, and is worth checking out. And don't spoil the answer for everyone else.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] How smart am I? Smart enough not to dial a free US number from the UK.. :p (I don't imagine it'd be free from here too)
Guest cloricus Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 I've had two IQ tests done, they took six hours each. I know exactly how smart I am. -Lord Epssy
Transtic Nerve Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cloricus [/i] [B]I've had two IQ tests done, they took six hours each. I know exactly how smart I am. -Lord Epssy [/B][/QUOTE] TESTS don't prove anything. If they did, you should know there's a period after "done" and "they took six hours each" is a totally new sentence, which should be capitalized and punctuated appropriately
Dan L Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]TESTS don't prove anything. If they did, you should know there's a period after "done" and "they took six hours each" is a totally new sentence, which should be capitalized and punctuated appropriately [/B][/QUOTE] He doesn't necessarily have to know that.. he said "I know exactly how smart I am", which doesn't necessarily have to mean "I am smart" :p (no offence intended, cloricus.. I was just kidding ;) )
MaceDavis Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 studies show, that i am extremely smart, and sexy, and apparently they also say i am vain...? how can THAT be!?, aw anyway as i was saying I am smart, although I was too lazy to dial the number, and find out that guys opinion
Genkai Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 that's HILARIOUS!!!! i glanced at this thread again, and remembered a trivia quiz that asked this question, which might spoil it so i'll put a big spoiler warning: [SIZE=4][B]POSSIBLE SPOILER[/B] [/SIZE] what letters do not appear on a telephone pad? [SIZE=4][B] END POSSIBLE SPOILER[/B] [/SIZE]
MathGuy2 Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 lol [size=3]SPOILER[/size] Apparently, that's the answer. But on some phones, Q=7 (PQRS) and Z=9 (WXYZ), and on others 1 is labeled QZ. That's probably why everyone got a busy signal; there is no 888/232-7849 or 888/232-1841. I think Sara's "No Life" description is pretty accurate... (don't get offended, I'm just joking)
Sara Posted November 2, 2002 Author Posted November 2, 2002 [size=1]Aye, that's it. I know some phones do have Q and Z now, but several still do not, and I thought I'd shoot it out at you guys.[/size] [b] If they did, you should know there's a period after "done" and "they took six hours each" is a totally new sentence, which should be capitalized and punctuated appropriately[/b] [size=1]Or you could use a semi-colon....[/size]
Guest cloricus Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 TN you of all people should know IQ tests do not test your grammar or spelling they test your thought processing and mental abilities. Well I?m sort of wrong there was a few tests that required spelling, but it?s is mainly for testing the mind. -Lord Epssy
Makai Kite Posted November 27, 2002 Posted November 27, 2002 This sounds pretty funny. But it's not even 7AM here, and I'm not about to call a number that just (apparently) insults you.
MaceDavis Posted November 27, 2002 Posted November 27, 2002 I took an IQ test on emode.com and got 151 is that good? Because I have never taken an IQ test before, and some of the questions did not make sense, cause there was sometimes more than one right answer
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now