OtakuBoards

Scriptwriter [Recruitment]

Dragon Warrior

[IMG]http://myimages.fourvalve.com/dragonwarrior/scriptwritertitle.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome... person... thingy... organism man lady sir. I are Gavynn, a person who possessesed bad spelling and especially terribly badly bad grammar errors in this sentence. But I shall now talk normal... nnnnnn-NOW!

[b]Scriptwriter[/b] is a new fun idear to test not only your roleplaying skills, but your ability to be humorous, dramatic, grammatically correct, spelling error free, a gosh darn good writer, and shizzle like that. Don't worry. It's nothing like a test even if I just said it was a test and it totally depends on if you live or not (just kidding).

This is a normal RPG where you and a few other people write a script together. This script will be funny, romantic (HA! If needed), dramatic, action-packed, and other shizzle. The dealio is to get in on this game, you must be a good writer (or, you will be chosen by how good your "application" is written).

I'll explain better.

To get in, you must fill out an application of course. Here's the simple application:

[b]POST AN AWESOME SCRIPT YOU WROTE NOW![/b]

If I can make that any clearer, you must send me a well-written script YOU wrote and post it here in this thread. That's all I need. Of course, it has to be of decent length. short story will do. And to be well-written, there shouldn't be spelling errors and grammar errors :)

And as such, you must follow the standard way of writing a script. Let me help ya. When a person is talking, they have their name, a colon, then what they're saying. Example:

Gavynn: Gee, I think I'm sexy.

If you want an action done during the person is talking, simply place the action inside the speech in parentheses. Example:

Gavynn: Gee, I think I'm sexy. (He scratches himself) Yeeepparoo.

Wow. Hard, right? Then, when an action is happening that wouldn't happen during a speech, it's placed in italics and all by itself in a seperate space. Example:

Gavynn: Gee, I think I'm sexy. (He scratches himself) Yeeepparoo.

[i]Suddenly, monkeys rampage the building Gavynn is standing in. Gavynn is trapped with all his sexiness![/i]

As you can see, spaces are placed between different events as well. This also includes talking. Example:

Kate: Gavynn?

Gavynn: Kate?

Barney: Kate?

Kate: Barney?

Gavynn: Barney?

Kate: Kate?

Gavynn: You are Kate.

Kate: Yeah.

I think you've got the idea. That was a short tutorial to get you guys going. Now get out there and write somethin' up and submit it! Because time is money and I like spending money :)

I think that's all for now. Remember, the idea of this RPG is the people who are chosen write a script together taking turns adding new stuff. It's gonna be sweet!

But for now, submit a short story in script form. Good luck!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]

Kate: Gavynn?

Gavynn: Kate?

Barney: Kate?

Kate: Barney?

Gavynn: Barney?

Kate: Kate?

Gavynn: You are Kate.

Kate: Yeah.

[/QUOTE]
Yay, I was used. But, Barney? o.O Payback time!

Here we go:

[i]There's a fox running by Gavynn and Kate.[/i]

Kate: Lookie! (Pointing to the fox.) A fox! Just like I am.

Gavynn: Yeah, right.

Kate: I'm innocent like foxes. You said so yourself, doofus.

Gavynn: . . . (With a little odd expression on his face.)

[i] Both of them begin to ponder.[/i]

Kate: What's a fox doing around here anyhoo?

Gavynn: I have no clue what so ever.

Kate: That's because you're dumb.

Gavynn: I'm sexy.

Kate: . . .

Gavynn: What?! I am!

Kate: Yeeaah. . .

[i]Ten more foxes run by.[/i]

Kate: What is going on?

Gavynn: Don't know, don't care.

Kate: I bet they're running away from you.

Gavynn: Then they're the males. They're running away because I'm so sexy. Soon, the females will come.

Kate: Uh huh . . .

[i] A hawk flies by and picks up Gavynn.[/i]

Kate: Ha ha! (Rolls over laughing.)

Gavynn: What?! NOOO!! Nice hawkie. . .

[color=royalblue]hmmm....ok I got somthing. oh just so you know ben is my brother.

Marty: Your wearing your boots during spring?

Ben: Is that bad?

Marty: Shouldnt you be wearing shoes?

Ben: I dont have shoes.

Marty: Well what happend to them?

Ben: I wore them out.

Marty: Then get a new pair.

Ben: I dont have anymoney.

Marty: Then get a job you lazy bum.

Ben: There are no jobs open for me to take.

Marty: Get mom to buy you some stupid.

Ben: I asked her and she said someother day.

Marty: Then I wouldn't leave the house for awhile if I were you.

Ben: Why?

Marty: Because you look stupid walking around in boots during spring.[/color]

[i]large explosion[/i]
Martha: Bastards!
[i]gunshots and roars[/i]
Bill: We'll never make it out
[i]roars from other direction. Bill turns to see another 10' monster[/i]
Martha: not two!
Bill: Ill take this one
[i]tons of gunshots and roars[/i]
Martha: These damn chainguns SUCK!
[i]gunshots and roars then sudden clicking. Martha ends fire.[/i]
Martha: what the hell was that.
Bill: my l-l-l-last bullets
[i]Martha holds trigger but gets nothin. Both look at monsters. Monsters grown a little.[/i]
Martha/Bill: Oh SHIT!
[i]Martha and Bill run. Martha passes out in 2 seconds from shock. Bill is eaten whole. Monsters roar. Other monter picks her up by legs. Other monster fights for corpse.....[/i]

[i]Dea is in the back of the aftenoon bus loade up on sugar[/i]

Dea: Hey Alec you know the would chuck thingie?

Alec: Um you mean How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if I would chuck could chuck wood?(suddenly raises voice and moving hands) As much wood as he chucking wants! So chuck that you mother chuckers!

Dea: Okay now change all the "c"s to "f"s!

Alec: How much wood fould a woood f**k f**k if a wood f**k could f**k wood? As mufh wood as he f**king wants to! So f**k that you mother f**kers!

[i]Dea claps her hands while Alec just smirks[/i]

Dea: Okay now change all the "c"s to "s"s!

Alec: How much wood sould a wood suck suck if a wood suck sould suck wood. As much as it su-

Alex: Ahhh stop the sucking!(fake cries)

Dea: Weridos....
By the way Alec and Alex are teo sepreate people. Their names are just similar....

Coooool (My script post thingy is rated PG13 *wink*)

[I]Lil and Joe are standing alone in a "Bone yard" when two zombies emerge out of the graves! One is a dark blue shade with red spots all over it and the other is Green with horns coming out of it's head, arms, and legs. They aproach Lil and Joe, not looking very friendly.[/I]

Joe: I wasn't prepared for this!
[I]Hides behind Lil in fright.[/I]

Lil: I have an idea!
[I]Pulls Joe back out from behind her.[/I]

Joe: What would that be!
[I]Zombies are 8 feet away from them.[/I]

Lil: We'll fight them! You get Spots, I'll get Horny!

[I]There is an odd silence from Joe, Lil, and the Zombies.[/I]

Lil: [I]Makes a very odd facial ecpresion[/I] Let's Get em'!

[I]Lil jumps threw the air and hits the zombie with horns square in the face. The zombie takes a step back as the rotting skin that had been pushed in from the kick starts to float back to it's normal form[/I]

Joe: How the hell are we supposed to beat these things!
[I]He slaps the zombie across the face, but it doesn't affect the spoted dead thing.[/I]

Lil: Use the magic dust!
[I] Lil pulls a small brown sack from her pockets and throws dust all over the horned zombie. The zombie crys out in pain and then falls to the ground and with a poof of smoke... turns into a monkey. [/I]

Joe: How inconvenient...
[I]Joe pulls out his own sack and throws dust on the spotted zombie. Like the horned one, it falls to the ground in pain, but it doesn't turn into a monkey. It turns into a Wombat.[/I]

[I] Lil runs over to Joe and gives him a big bear hug causing them to fall over.[/I]

Lil: We did it, Joe! We beat the unbeatable!

[I]Joe starts to cry, covering his face in his hands.[/I]

Joe: Im alergic to wombats!

[I]Lil jumps away from Joe screaming in terror. Joe was transformed into a wombat zombie[/I]

That was fun........... Told ya it was wierd, DW!

[i]Dark city, time unknown but it is assumed to be late at night. There is thunder and rain, bursts of lightning cast a blue wave across the sky as a gruff looking man in a trenchcoat steps into view, wearing also a cowboy hat and baggy red pants, a cigarrette makes a firey light in front of his right cheek. There doesn't appear to be anyone on the street for a few miles away. He steps into the building to his right, a tall building with no visable entrance apart from the stairs leading down underneath the building. There is a huge crowd waiting in line, it is assumed that this place is a nightclub. The man walks up to the bouncer, people step back in fear of him.[/i]

Man: Let me in.

Bouncer: Who do you think you are?!

Man: I said let me in! (Pulls a gun up to the bouncer's neck)

Bouncer (in pain from the gun pressed against him): At least... tell me your name so I can... put you on the list...

Man: K' Guiltfeeder

Bouncer: You can... go in now.

K': Thanks. (releases the gun)

[i]Hours later, everyone at the club was dead, and the police were all searching for a man named K' Guiltfeeder, who was already walking home, laughing...[/i]

...To be continued if need be.

[i]The bottle falls to the floor, splintering into a thousand whiskey coated pieces. The man in the chair grunts and stirs slightly. His eyes open for a moment, scanning the room with al their bloodshot wonder. An extremely small apartment. A living room, a bedroom, an extremely tiny kitchen, and a bathroom with a toilet and a sink. His gaze shifts down to the piles of discarded trash and food that litter the floor. Rotting pieces of meat. Rancid pools of milk. And black clumps of fruit. He begins to wonder where he went wrong in life. Perhaps highschool when he dropped out and skipped town, living life on the run and never staying in the same place for more than a few weeks. Maybe in Colorado when he got a woman pregnant and refused to give up the daughter that he made.[/i]

Joanna: Daddy? I'm hungry...

[i]The man in the chair shifts slightly, gaze falling on his daughter. Eight years old, and every bit as wonderful as any other girl. She never hated her father. She never hated her life. She loved him and what she had. She didn't deserve him...[/i]

Joanna: Daddy? Are you ok?

Daniel: (He smiles) Yes baby, I'm fine. We'll have food in the morning. Go into your room and cover your ears real tight. I'll be in to give you a kiss in an hour or so.

[i]The little girl smiles and walks back into her room. The man in the chair begins to cry. Silent tears drip down his face. The snores of his daughter drift out to his ears. He picks up the phone.[/i]

Daniel: Hello? Police? I live at 6498 W. Oklahoma ave apartment C. I have a daughter here. She needs a good home. I'm not going to be alive when you get here. Please tell my daughter I love her. (He hangs up the phone)

[i]The man pulls a silenced pistol from the cussion of the chair. He clicks off the safety and caresses the barrel. Slowly he puts the barrel against his chest, over his heart, and closes his eyes.[/i]

Daniel: For you, Joanna...

[i][color=lightpink]Well here is mine. It's a fanfic i wrote but I think it's like a script....ya well its called "Poke of Death"

*~*~*

Aya: -pokes Yohji in the chest-

Yohji: -dies from a singular poke-

Aya: O.o

Yohji: -In fact, dies from a very powerful death-

Aya: ...

Yohji: -chest caves in-

Aya: ...

Yohji: -Goes flying-

Aya: oh no.....

Yohji: -cathces on fire-

Aya: -looks around to see if anyone is coming-

Yohji: -decetegrates-

Aya: -revives-

Yohji: -comes back-

Aya: Live!

Yohji: -Freddy Krueger style-

Aya: Yay!! -huggles Yohji-

Yohji: -cuts people up for revenge-

Aya: -dies-

Yohji: ...

Aya: -dead-

Yohji: -thinks-

Aya: -rots and such-

Yohji: -revives-

Aya: ....

Yohji: -makes him better, faster, harder, and stronger-

Aya: -is brand spankin' new-

*~*~*

What do you think?! ^^ [/color][/i]

[i]Two men walk into a living room.[/i]

Greg: ...it's just that...I'm not good in social situations. I get real nervous.

Nick: You think? You only spilled coffee all over your pants.

[i]The camera pans down to show Greg's pants, which are wet with coffee. A laugh track sounds off in the background.[/i]

Greg: I thought we agreed that were were gonna forget about that. (Greg gets a towel and starts wiping the coffee off. Nick recoils in horror.)

Nick: God, don't do that here! (Nick shields his eyes.)

Greg: What's wrong with me wiping myself?

[i]The room goes silent, as the laugh track is the only sound within hearing range.[/i]

Greg: Please do not tell me that was as bad as it sounded.

Nick: It was. Believe me.

[i]Greg sighs.[/i]

Greg: I'm gonna go change. Just hold down the fort while I'm gone, okay?

Nick: You got it.

[i]Greg leaves the room.[/i]

Nick: What to do...what to do...(Nick sits down on the couch and turns on the television. The news is the first thing that he sees.)

Anchor: In local news, a large fire is still raging in the local coffee shop...

Nick: Eh? (Nick turns the volume up.)

Anchor: ...the fire was reportedly caused by an electrical spark. The only clue to this mystery was a cup of coffee found by the electrical cords...more at ten.

[i]Nick does a double take and the audience goes "ohhhhhhhh".[/i]

Nick: Holy crap, Greg caused a fire!

[i]The doorbell rings.[/i]

Nick: Gah, it's the cops!

Voice: Open the door!

Nick: Eek!

[i]Nick runs around the room.[/i]

Nick: What am I gonna do?!

[i]The person starts pounding on the door.[/i]

Voice: Open the door!

Greg(yelling): Nick, get the door!

Nick: Er...just a minute! Oh man...the police are gonna arrest Greg...

[i]Nick walks slowly over to the door and opens it. Their friend Michael walks into the room.[/i]

Nick: Oh thank God, it's just you, Mike.

Michael: Er...

[i]A police officer steps into the room behind Michael.[/i]

Policeman: Are you Nick?

Nick: Yes, sir.

Policeman: You're under arrest.

Nick: Okay, I'll get him...WHAT?!

Policeman: You're under arrest for arson.

Nick: I didn't do it! I was framed!

Michael: My pants are wet...

[i]The audience laughs as Nick and Michael are led out of the room. Greg walks into the room wearing a fresh pair of pants.[/i]

Greg: Hey, where did everybody go?

[i]The audience cheers as the camera pulls away and the screen fades out.[/i]

Eh, I wrote this on short notice, heh. I hope I get in, though; this is certainly an interesting concept you've thought of, Gavynn.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Silence, you! It won't get you in sucking up like you are! Go to your room =3

But she's right anyways. Still need more :) [/B][/QUOTE]
You don't know where my room is so ha! =P I laugh at you now! Puhahaha. But, I am currently sleeping in my brothers room cuz he's in Japan and his bed is comfy. BUT, you don't know where that is either! [it's just down the hall from my room, acroos from the bathroom. But, you don't know where any of these are! =3]
But, I was right. About how many people do we need?

Wow. We just recieved a crap load more so I'm yays :) And let me point out that how the last three wrote theirs was perfecto! KOTR had the script concept down and Roxanne and Shinmaru definately had some interesting pieces I enjoyed reading XD KOTR, your script was kind of disturbing (but that's what you write a lot so I'm use to it ;) ) Shinmaru, you devil. That's a sitcom. But that gives me an idea =P

Anyways, yes. I'll wait 'til tomorrow to start this. It'll allow a few more. Then I'll choose. Thanks to all who have entered so far.

And I do know where your bedroom is, Kate. MUHAHAHAHA!

[size=1][color=maroon]Fitar, one-line posts are not acceptable. Please check back with OB's rules thread, or even Harlequin's sticky - I'm assuming that you've already read those. If not, please do so. Generally speaking, a few good sentences are needed; otherwise just keep everything to PMs. Also keep in mind that recruitment threads are for those who [i]are[/i] going to join, and not those who are [i]not[/i] going to join. Thank ye kindly.

Enjoy the boards,
Arcadia[/color][/size]

Indeed. And I'm wrapping up a few things for this now. I'll start it tomorrow, if someone else joins or not. So be ready :)

Still need more if someone wishes to join ^_^

EDIT: Actually, scratch what I said. I think we have the right people for it. The RPG will start as soon as I finish this message. The selected people to do this RPG will be:

-AuroraDragon
-KnightoftheRose
-Roxanne Leifen
-Shinmaru

Congrats to them and I'm sorry to those who didn't make it :<

For those who did, look for the RPG "Scriptwriter- Ancient Cloud"