-
Posts
2323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Revelation
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Watching as Miyabi and Orange left her in Miyabi's classroom, the teacher who had handed Miyabi her note had ruffled through more and handed Lani hers. Her eyes narrowed as she saw what was said on the note. She thanked the teacher and left, walking down the hallway, littered with papers and the like. She arrived at the Fight Club and saw that the students there were either sparring or being comfortable in position. They all looked to the opening door and saw Lani. Many stood and straightened in position, others merely looked away. Walking in, Lani addressed the club and asked for the second-in-command, which was a 3rd year boy, who knew the club members quite well. Most of the members were 2nd years, the members who snickered as they watched Lani walk around were 4th years, meaning Seniors. She stopped in front of them as the Junior followed shortly.[/i] "Where is Sosuke Yu, the Club Leader?" "Oh...in detention, Ms. Yotsuka. Why do you ask?" "He is nowhere to be seen, that is why I ask, Midoko. Now, why was I called here, then, Ryuu?" [i]The senior that leaned againt the wall looked to Lani as he chewed on a toothpick. He glanced at his friends and back at Lani and shrugged. Lani was not amused by this behavior and knew Ryuu quite well. She sighed and motioned him to come forward. Once he did, Lani grabbed his arm and twisted it so that he fell to the ground onto his knees. The members moved, but did nothing. Ryuu winced as his arm was held high above his head.[/i] "Now, Ryuu, or anyone for that matter, tell me why I was called here?" [i]Slight glances were taken until Ryuu's friend, Shinji, had spoken.[/i] "You are to escort Ryuu, Hido, and I to the Detention Facility, Yotsuka-sama." "Good. Follow me. I'm glad [i]someone[/i] spoke up." [i]Lani led the 3 boys out of the club room and down the hall to the Detention facility, where Miyabi and Orange were holding their duties. They arrived and Lani entered, looking at the glancings eyes. When the 3 seniors entered, the noise level had increased and the children were shouting their greeting. Lani had yelled out for silence as she spoke with Miyabi, who had been awaiting the 3 seniors. Nodding, Lani left for her other duties.[/size][/color][/i]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B]Name:[/B] Nikita "Merciless Pantera" Venicci [B]Gender:[/B] The role of a woman [B]Age:[/B] 20 [B]Biography:[/B] Have you ever felt the feeling of being ripped away from someone? To become this unknown person in this significant person's life? Have you ever felt this raging anger that you just want to keep on battling and fighting? To have this feeling of animosity towards the world? I have. I've felt the anger, I've felt the seperation, I've felt the ignorance, and I've felt the animosity. I've felt it all after the death of my parents. I blame their death on me, I honestly blame myself for their death. Why, you ask? I was there. My name is Nikita Venicci, my father, and many others, calls me the "Merciless Pantera". I am 20 years old and I am calling my revenge on the man who murderered my parents. My mother, Arianna Percelli-Venicci, and my father, Antonio "Tony the Mischief" Venicci, had met at a club by the name of "Musica e Succo", which is italian for "Music and Liquor". It was love at first sight and the two were the most opposite people that the world would have known. Yet, they managed to cherish and love each other. They married at a catholic church, moved away from the small town to Key City, and a year later...I was born into their world. Throughout my life, I had done extraordinary things. At the age of 10, I was reading books like "Law and Punishment", "Jane Eyre", and books that were advanced for my age. I had also began to create an interest for poetry, music, and literature. By the age of 12, teachers were astonished by my great knowledge. They were also astounded with my knowledge in Math and Biology. By the time I entered High School, the work that was given to me, I had already known. The work was not amusing and I began to lose interest in my classes because of the fact that they were much too easy. Later on, I signed up for AP classes and Honors classes. They had caught my eye and I was intruiged with the amount of new knowledge that was given to me. 3 years later, I graduated as Valedictorian. Before I became a Valedictorian and my interests began to grow, my parents were murdered when I was at the age of 14. I was there when they were murdered. I had seen the gun, heard my father's curses, my mother's calm voice, and the gunshot. I even heard the killer's name, but I never saw his face. To this day, I still take revenge on the man. I am 20 and I attend Key City University. I chose my major as Law and I want to become either a Prosecuting Attorney or an F.B.I. agent. But then again, my father wanted me to take over his club and my mother wanted me to become a photographer, yet I am choosing to work with law so that I can find my parents' killer and let their soul at ease, as well as mine. [B]Personality:[/B] Daring, dangerous, living life to the fullest, that's who Nikita is. She accepts her fears and troubles as they tackle her and learns from them so that she may become a better person. Yet, after her parents' death, Nikita had become distant and alone. She spoke to no one, trusted no one, and never let anyone open her closed heart. She had always thought that since her parents' death, she had to take care of the family business, she had to become independent. After their death, she became emotionless and distant, filled with hatred and anger, but longing for closure on the death. [B]Miscellaneous:[/B] Nikita was given the nickname "Merciless Pantera" because at the time, she was in the state of anger at herself and at others. She was given the name Merciless Pantera by her father, who thought her ways and persona were like that of an independent panther, waiting to attack those who oppose upon her. She also keeps this name because she will allow no mercy upon the murderer of her parents' death. [B]Profession:[/B] Attending Key City University, yet holding a job as a photo-journalist by day and an agent intern by night. (Don't know if they had those back then...hmm. Wonder if they had assassins?) [B]Physical Description:[/B] [URL=http://www.famousbabes.com/pics118/elizaD/elizaD006.jpg]Nikita[/URL] EDIT: Biography.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B]Your Username:[/B] Arika [B]Magic Type:[/B] Dark [B]Type:[/B] Member, Warrior, Dragon, Winged, Beast, Aqua, Elemental, Incognito, Dead, Sorcerer, Rock, Reptile, Mech, Plant, Plushie, Fake, Object, Weapon. [B]Picture:[/B] I need you to provide a picture for me to use. This image will be your character's appearance on the card. Choose wisely and make sure no one else has already used it. [B]Moves:[/B] [B]Color:[/B] Black/ Red I?ll edit this later.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Alex glared up at Lorn as he began to tie him to a support rod. Valence stood by watching as this motion was carried out. She scoffed and shook her head at Alex as his idiocy caused this situation. Lorn stood satisfied with his work and came to Alex?s front who protested about this mutiny. Lorn scoffed and had pulled his right fist back to slam it against his jaw, but Valence had stopped him before he could do anymore damage and Lorn had moved. Alex kept glaring at Lorn and Valence turned her back as she spoke to Lorn.[/I] ?Pull the tape off.? ?What for?? ?Just?pull it off.? [I]Opening his mouth to question her once more, Lorn closed it and reluctantly pulled the tape off, yet made it possible for it to pain Alex, who with the immediately began to curse and provoke Lorn, who was beginning to advance on the tied up team mate, but Valence had held him back. She turned to Alex and crossed her arms.[/I] ?The f.uck you want, b.itch?? [I]Hearing this rude and arrogant response, she stepped forward and had grabbed his face and pulled it forward toward her. He gazed with an evil stare as Valence pressed tightly against his cheeks with her nails. She smirked and looked straight into his eyes with a gaze of suppressed anger and rage.[/I] ?I [I]hate[/I] people that piss me off and you, Alexander, are one of those people. Now?I could have Lorn put you in that cage or do what he wants with you or I could ask you why you killed, no?kill is not word, [I]murdered[/I] is better, why you murdered all those nomads. What?ll it be? Deal with me or deal with Lorn?? ?He?s never going to talk, Valence. You?re wasting time.? [I]Valence let go of his cheeks and all Alex had done was spit at Valence?s shoes. She looked down and at Alex. With one swift movement, she had clocked him on the jaw with her left hand, causing blood to spit out of Alex?s mouth. Lorn stood behind impressed with what he had seen. Valence stood and cracked her neck and knuckles. Alex looked to his right and kept spitting out blood, soon enough he stopped and looked to Valence, who stood there with her fists ready.[/I] ?So?talking is out of the question. Alright, Lorn. Do what you wish with this cretin.? ?As you wish.?[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B]Name:[/B] Beast Form: Gender: Age: Appearance: Fighting Style: Doesn't have to be specific Special Move: A powerful move that fits your character. Don't make it too terribly powerful. Personality: Bio: I'm still deciding on a character, but...know any sites where I can get all the characters?[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B][U]Zeke[/B][/U] [B]Name:[/B] Vasuki [B]Age:[/B] 10 in Zeke years, but in human years, 50 [B]Gender:[/B] Female [B]Occupation:[/B] Inn Guard/ Owners' protector [B]Style of Living:[/B] Inn [B]Residency Time:[/B] Quite some time, possibly since she was born. [B]Personality:[/B] A brutal, cold, intimidating, vicious Zeke. [B]Spike Color:[/B] Gray [B]Scale Color:[/B] Dark green with dark yellow on the underbelly, but mostly dark green [B]Eye Color:[/B] Yellow is her normal color, but when angered turns red [B]Shirt Color:[/B] White with various shades of green patterns and beads [B]Pants Color:[/B] wears no pants. Shirt is long enough to cover everything, but also long enough to manuever in. [B]Other Belongings:[/B] Double headed twin hammers in both hands or is placed on back. [B]Information:[/B] I'll get this up. [B]Misc:[/B] [URL=http://www.creativeuncut.com/media/s3-bazba.jpg]Vasuki Zeke[/URL][/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Silence hung in the air as the two began to find meaning to Khaldun's dream. It wasn't long before Wolf had returned with Spike and Callisto. Khaldun and Gargoyle looked to the secret panel that opened near the staircase leading to the meeting area. The two went to Spike, Callisto, and Wolf and greeted the two mutants of the Morlocks.[/i] "Callisto, how nice of you to be here today." "All the Morlocks want is peace with the surface dwellers. We believe you can give us that peace." "Well, then. You'll help us in the fight?" [i]Walking to the stairs, Gargoyle had heard clatter near Khaldun's staircase, as did Wolf. Gargoyle readied himself and Wolf readied her katana and along with Gargoyle behind her, the two raced towards the staircase with silence. When arriving, Wolf raised her katana to strike, but the clatter was caused by Pirate, fumbling around after teleporting. She sheathed her sword and Gargoyle helped him up. Khaldun looked back and saw that all was well and motioned for the two mutants to follow him. He opened the door and Spike and Callisto entered the meeting room. They on opposite sides and Khaldun took his place at the far end table. Smiling, he and the two conversed about plans, while Wolf and Pirate began to argue once more.[/size][/color][/i]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]I was reading the "What are you afraid of?" thread and it got me thinking about the various things that I was afraid of and...well, I wasn't completely honest because I kept out the personal, "my issues" fears. But...this thread is asking for members of OB to give me advice and ways to help myself. And at some issues, I will ask the members what my "inner persona" is like, or something like that. I'm also asking if it is my fault this happened or some kind of resolution of some sort. With that said, let me introduce my "issues". First off, I would like to say, if this thread is unnecessary and not permissible, than by all means close this. Secondly, if I get defensive, please do not take it to heart because what I am sharing pained me and gave me somewhat of a new persona. Thirdly, I would like to say that I will not tell the names of several people for the reason that they do not need to be names. Lastly, I would like to address my "issues" to the audience of OB now. [B][U]Issue #1[/B][/U] I used to have a close relationship with my brother when we were young. People would think that I was his older sister, when in fact I was the younger one. My mother dressed us in similar clothing, but different colors. She even gave us similar names. My brother is Eric, whereas, I am Erica. You can see the confusion that could be made. People even said that I looked just like my brother, his "younger twin" they called me. They knew I was his sister, but since I looked oddly like a female version of my brother, they thought me to be a twin, when I was a younger sibling. And like all siblings, we fought. Although we fought, we apologized, with our mother's help, and got over it quickly. It wasn't like us to be angry at each other for large amounts of time, unless one of us did something horrid to the other and made me cry or made him mad, but nonetheless, we never stayed angry. Even when my brother had gotten injured and was taken to the hospital, I was there for him, never getting angry, keeping my patience if he was rude or mean to me. You see, when my brother was in the 5th grade, he had gotten into an accident and had ruptured most of his kidney. The 5th graders were playing TAG and he had jumped off of the playground gym and caught himself on a pole, but didn't manage to keep himself safe and had hit his left or right kidney against these circular, plastic steps. He was taken to the hospital urgently and my mother and father were called and I was taken to a friend's home, waiting for a call from my mom or a visit. While my brother was in ICU, Intensive Care Unit, my family visited him, myself included. My parents were told that he had lost a large amount of blood from the internal damage. They were told that he could not participate in body contact sports because of the injured kidney, as well as his high-blood pressure. But, as time passed on, he had to take Ritalin after his injury. I didn't know what Ritalin was at first, because I was young. Later on, I learned that Ritalin was a medicinal drug used for individuals, particularly children, who had an "abnormally high level of activity or attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)." This was normally "characterized by agitated behavior and an inability to focus on tasks." It was also a drug prescribed to treat some cases of narcolepsy, which is "A disorder characterized by sudden and uncontrollable, though often brief, attacks of deep sleep, sometimes accompanied by paralysis and hallucinations.", which is something that my brother does not have, well...deep sleep maybe, and perhaps some paralysis around his lower abdoment, but other than that, no hallucination. Anyways, he took Ritalin and for quite some time, he was less rambunctious, a bit more mellow and calm. He was the exact opposite of me, which was loud, talkative, hyper. Pretty soon, my mother made me take this because she thought that I was having trouble with ADHD and/or high levels of activity. After a while, I stopped taking it because my mother didn't think I needed it, as did my brother. We were both at an age, where we were able to control ourselves, most of the time. I was also at the age where people began to talk about my brother. They would say things like, "Your brother's stupid. You know that? He needs to take Ritalin again." or things like, "What a ***. Tell your brother he needs to go smoke crack." and things like, "You know that Ritalin's for kids that aren't smart, right?" Things that just insulted my brother in any way possible. I stayed quiet most of the time, I didn't care that they said those things. But...it got to me. And so, since they said those things, I said something about my old church's youth group member. We were passing by this school, Mary's School for Boys or something of other, and I told the member's sister, "I think your brother and his friend needs to go there." She laughed with me and we sat in the car, with her mother as she drove us to her home. Later on, as the days passed, her brother and his "group" came to me and asked me why I had said that. At that time, I didn't care what they were going to do and I did not care that he had a group around, and I still don't care. I straightened up and said, "You do need help. I said it 'cause you said all that crap about my brother." And the Youth member just tried to tower over me, tried to scare me, but I wasn't going to give in. I stood there with my arms crossed and just retaliated. This went a while, until my name was called and I excused myself from the brats who stood before me. My brother is capable of defending himself, but he wishes not. I don't know why, but I don't care because all I think is of how people keep saying all these awful things about my brother. They have no right to say those things. It makes me so infuriating to hear all these people say these things. I get extremely defensive and begin to curse and retaliate every word that people say, yet I insult my brother as well. I fight with him constantly and call him a dumbass and things like that. I even say, "Nobody likes you. You don't have friends." Maybe it's the fact that people tell me my brother is annoying and that they don't like him, but... I don't know. Over the last few years, I have no idea what happened, but we began to grow apart. We lost the close connection that we had several years ago. *sigh* What I am trying to say is that, my issue is that my brother and I lost the close relationship we had. I try to regain that relationship with him, but no matter what I do, he just brings up things that he doesn't need to bring up. For instance, he says, "Why should I be nice to her when she's not nice to me?" or things like, "Tell her to respect me and I'll be nice." He even blames things on me when it's his own fault that he had gotten in trouble. And he mumbles rude things about me under his breath. He just pisses me off sometimes, but I put up with it, because he's my brother. I really don't want that kind of stress and I really don't want that kind of f'ed up relationship.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]Fear. It's such a vague word has several different meanings, but we all have something we're afraid of. I am particularly not afraid of anything, well...almost anything. The few things that I fear are personal, than just...the basic phobias. In one of ULX's, Unborn Lord Xion, digimon RPG, I believe it was called Digital Fear: Rise of Phobiamon, he asked for the few things we were afraid of and the fears that I put down were, like I said, personal. Anyways, my fears...uhm. I am afraid of giving emotional pain to my parents, particularly my mother, because she went through a lot of pain during the last few years that I was not a child, but an understanding and somewhat matured teenager, being alone in the world with the ones that I loved either keeping distance from me or not caring anymore, and being alone in the complete darkness, night darkness, I don't mind, room darkness, hell no. I am also afraid of letting people in, trusting people and the like. Hmm...I seem to be forgetting something. OH! I despise clowns! I guess you could say I am a bit scared of them because they remind me of Pennywise, aka Stephen King's IT. Ugh, I just want to shoot him in the face and just go...Texas Chainsaw Massacre on him! Sorry, just got caught up in the moment. I really feel like I left something out. What could it possibly be? Spiders, no...they bother me, but don't scare me. Bees and wasps, as long as I don't bother them. OH! I am afraid of swimming in deep lakes that I know nothing about. Shallow areas are fine, but deep lakes scare the crap out of me. I think I may be afraid of commitment or maybe I'm just afraid to open to some people. EDIT: I just realized something, I think I might be a bit paranoid people touching me. And I am...darn, I forgot the word. Once I know the word, I'm editing again. I think it had to do with something about...Self something or other.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Kenneth still hung upside-down and Candy had an axe in the basement. She had wondered why an axe would be in the basement, but it hurt her head too much. She then held it in her hands and looked at Kenneth. She giggled and he called her over.[/i] "Candy, Candy! Get over here." [i]With a little prance, Candy walked over and Kenneth yanked the axe from her hand and proceeded to cut himself free. Her lower lip bulged out and it had begun to quiver. Her eyes began to widen into hush puppy eyes and water a bit. Kenneth fell to the ground, stil holding the axe. Candy was near to sobbing. He handed her the axe and she squealed in excitement. THe squirrels were nearing them and were ready to attack. Looking around a bit, Candy realized that Mr. Fuzzy and his friends were nowhere to be seen. Wanting to play with the cats and have them give the squirrels another "time-out", she handed Kenneth the axe back and called Mr. Fuzzy's name.[/i] "Mr. Fuzzy? Mr. Fuzzy? Like, Mr. Fuzzy, where are you?" [i]A faint meow was heard and Mr. Fuzzy had shown his head. He purred as he drew nearer to Candy, with his fellow cat-mates following him. Candy squealed in delight and picked him up, stroking his fur ever-so-slightly. She then saw that a squirrel was about to attack her, when Mr. Fuzzy jumped down and hissed, as did the other cats. Candy looked at the cats and began to name them.[/i] "Like, oh my god, Kenny! Look! It's a cat mafia! Hehehe. Let's name the cats!" "Huh? Busy. Name later. Stupid squirrels, DIE!" [i]Off in her own world, Candy sat on a crate and began to name the different cats that arrived. She then heard a growl and the cats and squirrels looked to the open door. Several large dogs had made their way into the basement and had found "fresh meat". Candy's eyes widened and began to name the dogs as well. The cats stood their ground as the dogs and cats circled the squirrels. Kenneth watched this in amazement. Springing from her seat, Candy had found Mr. Fuzzy's counterpart, Mr. Biscuits. Mr. Biscuits and Mr. Fuzzy seemed to be talking to each other in a strange language that only Candy could understand. She gasped and pranced over to Kenneth who held a bloody axe in his hand. She then whispered into his ear what they said and he could not believe a word she said.[/i] "Candy. Dogs and cats don't understand each other." "Like, yes they can." "No, they can't." "Oh, my god. Are you, like, implying that I'm, like, an idiot?" [i]Kenneth was now confused and raised an eyebrow. He ignored her last comment and watched the animals circle the attacking squirrels. What was strange was that these cats and dogs were smart enough to gather the squirrels and circle them, allowing nothing to escape. [B]-------------------------------Meanwhile------------------------------------[/B] From upstairs, Protiva and George had gathered their weapons and ran to the basement door. Protive had turned on her flashlight and shined it into the dark, dank basement. She had seen the dogs and cats and saw that they had gathered most of the squirrels. She raised her sword and leaped down onto the floor.[/size][/color][/i]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]"My turn." [i]Angel pressed the button that activated the Gamma crystal and could feel herself become enshrouded with armor. It was the color of her digivice, shimmering jet black with linings of smoky gray. Angel was impressed. She smirked as she looked over her armor and the weapon in her hand. The weapon was similar to a weapon in Soul Calibur, a video game that Angel constantly played when her older brother's friends were over. It was similar to that of Ivy's sword. Although Angel was impressed with her armor, she saw that Cerberumon was no longer Cerberumon, but Labramon once more. She shook her head and looked to David and Anubismon. Angel gave the sword a slight of hand and watched as it extended into a sword-whip. She glided over to David with ease and glared at Anubismon, who was not impressed with the humans having two crystals at one time.[/i] "Prepare yourself, Anubismon. And this time I can truly say, you are an overgrown rat!" [i]David blasted another energy blast at the ground to prevent Anubismon from attacking and them while Angel gave the whip a small twitch and reverted it back into a sword. She placed it in its sheath on her back, and from her device belt, she grabbed several 8-pointed shurikens and charged them up to become explosive on contact and threw them at Anubismon, who was caught off guard. As the dust cleared, David and Angel waited for Anubismon to make a move, but the two did not realize that Anubismon had already thrown several charged energy balls at them.[/size][/color][/i]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]A blank expression crossed over Lani's face as the children took their remaining seats once more. Deja Vu was, at the record, possibly the most frightening thing to these children and there was merely nothing anyone could do. Silent tears came from some children, while others sobbed horribly, yet others remained silent, no tears whatsoever. Lani looked to Nic and then to the class.[/i] "I can see that we need a moment of silence in the classroom. Take time to mourn and grieve for the one you lost." [i]With that said, Lani turned to Nic.[/i] "Johnson. Watch the class." "Hmm? Where are you going?" "To speak with Miyabi." [i]As Lani stood up, she looked around with a blank expression, but memories flooded past her as she walked away. She sighed and walked out, her heels clicking behind as she did. She knew what it was like to lose a loved one. She knew what it felt like to have someone be seperated from you and not know what would happen to them. She knew everything and yet nothing could help her. Miyabi knew the one man she loved, Miyabi knew Lani. They were close friends, yet Lani acted alone in many things. She sighed once more and knew that this issue was something that she could not act alone on.[/i][/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Arriving at the school, riding on her black Suzuki Hayabusa 1300, Lani knew she was late by only a few minutes, but cared nothing for it. She knew that her apprentice, Nic Johnson, would be taking care of things in her classroom as usual. Lani parked her bike and placed everything in its places and cabinets before walking into the school. She then fixed her clothes and her hair and walked through the large doors of the school, peering down hallways and doors. She came to her classroom and opened the doors, all fell silent and Nic removed his feet from the desk immediately. The announcements came on and all was heard crisp and clear, except for a few students who were snickering and giggling. Nic was listening lazily, but kept an intent eye on the students. Lani sat at her desk and interlocked her fingers, listening and watching, knowing what was happening inside her class. The speaker went through a series of lists. As it ended, Lani called out 3 of the students who were present and pointed to the door. They were to leave for the test. Everyone else murmured and stayed quiet.[/i] "Class is about to begin. I see you've all met my apprentice, Nicolas Johnson. I presume most of you have been in my classroom before, and I also presume that you all will behave like the good children you are, no?"[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]Oh my. Outstanding work, Shippo. I must say...I am in awe of your work! You and several others, whom I cannot remember, are outstanding in this! Well...here is my feedback. 1) The two character faces are clear and not grainy. The lines that go through the banner is amazing and does not intrude the crisp pictures. Also, the Mecha in the middle puncutuates the banner quite well. At first when I looked at it, I thought it was only an abstract picture, but it was merely a mecha. 2) The character's face, the title, the colors. They flow well. They make the banner, not as if it was an AD-like banner, but a movie-like banner. I hope that isn't confusing as it may sound, but. They blend altogether. 3) *drools* Kakashi...Oh. Anyways, uhm. I would like to say that the banner makes Kakashi a much, more mysterious person. He has this, sort of...blend. LoL. But...I am intriguied by the way you are able to have a multi-color background and yet...I don't know. >_< 4) Now, the Riku banner. Quite well put. The blue gives it an accentuated fade to the picture. The colors blend, the words are clear. The banner holds many qualities in itself and the background words are absolutely exquisite. 5) I love the way your yellow just puts itself out and how Kagome's picture fades into it, while it strengthens it. You have a ghost-like picture of Kagome and a solid-like picture, which gives it the affect of a dreaming Kagome, in a way. Outstanding. Shippo, I must say, I love your banners. You have a way of bringing out the true characteristics of the characters. You bring this great sense of beauty and color, at the same time quality. I don't know, but I can't really bring it to words of how beautiful and awesome your banners are. I am truly in awe.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Valence sat in the tent, wondering whether or not to follow. She would be the only member at the site and if anyone had came back, then it would be most important if someone was there to direct them in the next step. Valence grew tired of sitting and walked outside, hearing the inconsistent yelling of a man. She sighed and put her hands above her head and walked to the chair that was set beside the radars.[/i] "Who the hell is making all that noise anyways? It's driving me insane!" [i]With a sigh, Valence ignored the yelling and focused on the dig.[/i] "Forget it. Alright...well. What are we expecting to find down here anyways? I mean...it could be bones of prehistoric creatures, perhaps treasures that were left behind. Who knows? Wow. Think of all the extravagant excavations we could make! Wait...why am I talking to myself? Oy. This heat is getting to me." [i]Standing up, Valence grabbed a bottle of water and twisted the top off, taking a sip of water as she watched the sun glaze the deserted plains. The sun was nearly burning the sands as small animals emerged from their hiding places and dancing across the sand as they leapt and crawled. With a chuckle, Valence resumed to Lorn's tent to look over the various ideas that each had had and were speaking of. Valence walked in and looked at the circled areas, the red marks, the notes, and all sorts of markings on maps and note that she sat down and began to review them. Being a Mass Excavationist and an Explorer Expert, just like Lorn, the two would have similar and different opinions. They thought on the same level, yet at the same time their minds traveled through different points, which made it all worthwhile and abosultely fascinating. Valence took a map in hand and traveled along the lines, pointing out various spots that would cave in, as well as various spots that would indicate layers of sediments and volcanic activity. This intruiged Valence and she began to take notes as well, putting herself deep into her work once more, not caring for what was around her.[/size][/color][/i]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]When Khaldun awoke, it was nearly in the midafternoon. He stretched and stepped out of his room and saw that Wolf left the vicinity and Pirate was moving things around, while Gargoyle hid in the darkest corner, thinking. He sighed and hoped that more mutants would join, yet thought it to be hopeless. Khaldun stepped down the stairs and walked to the ground floor. Pirate and Gargoyle had noticed his awakening.[/i] "Wolf went to go talk to the Morlocks." "Thanks for letting me know, Pirate." [i]Khaldun's eyes shifted to Gargoyle, who emerged from his corner.[/i] "Gargoyle. Perhaps we should get information on the various mutants who joined Magneto and Xavier." "Perhaps we should. Do you want me to go or should Pirate?" "Pirate. It'll be easier for him to get information. If they don't talk, bring them here." [i]Pirate nodded and teleported himself off somewhere, leaving Gargoyle and Khaldun.[/i] "I had a dream last night." "A dream?" "Yes. We were battling against Magneto's and Xavier's teams. We were winning, we were pushing them back. We were strong and knew every weakness of each member of the team. We even had Magento's daughter with us, the Scarlet Witch. We were victorious, brutal, and fearless, as well as feared. The Mutant Knights and those with the Knights were once again never fearing the surface mutants. One by one, we were taking them down. We were...battling and winning. It wasn't until long that...you were hurt. I couldn't believe it, but...you were hurt. I ran to help you and saw Magneto standing over me. I tried with all my strength to break away from my weakness and make it my strength again, but...in the end....we lost. Because I failed, everyone did as well."[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Watching as the other tenants ran around, screaming and squirming, the squirrels began to attack. Candy was amused and apparently in awe that the squirrels were able to devise such an attack. Her eyes widened and gleamed as she watched them, until a small squirrel walked up to her in a ninja-like stance and began to swing around his walnut nunchucks. She was still in amusement and picked up to the squirrel.[/i] "Like, wow. This is, like, so cool! Oh...my...god, Daisy. Like, this is SO awesome!" [i]Looking around, Daisy was nowhere to be found. Candy looked around and saw that the other tenants were huddled in a corner, fearing the attacking squirrels.[/i] "Like, what the hell?" "Candy. Stay where you are." [i]Kenneth's voice was heard, but Candy didn't listen. She merely looked at the squirrels with disbelief and grabbed them all by the tail.[/i] "Candy. Stop and put them down." "Like, why? You know what? Bad squirrels. You need, like, a time out. Like, where's Mr. Waffles?" "Candy...who's Mr. Waffles?" "Hmm? Oh..like. He's this cat who, like, comes around and, like, gives, like, bad..uhm...animals, like, time-outs. Now, like, where is he? Mr. Waffles? Oh, Mr. Waffles? Where are you?" [i]At the sound of Candy's voice, a calico tabby walked in with grace. A sinister look was in his eyes as several other male cats walked in as well. They purred and licked their lips as they looked at Candy.[/i] "Oh, my god! More kitties! Like, awww. Well, then. Mr. Waffles, you need to, like, give these squirrels, like, a major time-out. Ok?" [i]The cats purred as Candy walked out into the cats' playpen and dumped the squirrels in, leaving them with the hungry, vicious cats. Daisy stared as Candy walked back in. Everyone relaxed and several walked back upstairs. Candy waited for Daisy, who waited for Kenneth, who seemed to want to find the circuit breaker. Candy and Daisy were still squealing over the slinky that seemed to "walk" along the stair of boxes and crates.[/size][/color][/i]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][B]Name:[/B] Lani Yotsuka [B]Age:[/B] 23 [B]DOB:[/B] February, 22 [B]Gender:[/B] Female [B]Years:[/B] Nearly 17, or 16 years. [B]Student Body:[/B] Staff and Personnel [B]Clubs:[/B] N/A [B]- Club Position:[/B] N/A [B]State:[/b] Facility [B]Master Scholar/Apprentice:[/B] Nic Johnson [B]Fighting Style:[/B] She uses mainly physical, but mixes it in with Magic. Her physical and magic styles vary. [B]Persona:[/B] Fighting and learning fighting styles is what Lani does best, which is why she is mostly silent and hard-working. She rarely shows emotion and rarely shows interest in many things, because she bottles everything up, only allowing her anger to release when in battle. She is known as the Dam.ned Queen of the School, but Ken and the other Staff members know that she had had several problems in the past. Yet, at the current moment, Lani has taken in an apprentice, a new apprentice who is similar to her in various ways. She hopes to help him find a new light of darkness. Lani works hard to make the school work, to show these children that being at the Academy isn't all fun and games, but a privilige, a responsibility. Something that they should respect and honor. She may be a bi.tch, but not always is she this way. She only seems this way because of the fact that these children do not know what reality will be like for them. She also is this way because of the students she had nurtured and raised to pass, but hopelessly failed. Silence is her best friend, as is mystery, which are the two words that best describe Lani Yotsuka. [B]Height/Weight:[/B] 5'5"/108 lbs. [B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/2001-07-29/kurenai-kasumi.jpg]Lani Yotsuka[/URL] was never seen wearing a dress or any feminine clothing, other than female business suits and the like. She also wears the School Symbol on her blouse. [B]Relationships:[/B] Broken from her family, stepping away from social life, Lani gave up her social position. It was said that she had had several relationships, but all were false, for only one true relationship lingered in her heart and mind. This relationship was with a man who used to attend Tenjuo Academy with her. They were the best of friends and were never seen without each other. People always thought they were a couple, an item. It wasn't until a few months before he went away for judgement/testing, that he had given her the silver ring that promised their bond forever. They shared special moments before he was taken away. It pained her to see him go, yet she knew they would one day meet again. [B]Biography:[/B] Lani Yotsuka was born in February 22nd. She was admitted to Tenjuo Academy at the age of 6 or 7. She was unlike the other children, she was advanced in everything that was shown. At such a young age, no child was to have learned most of what was learned at the Academy before-hand, yet Lani's parents knew otherwise and taught her well. Everything in the Tenjuo Academy wasn't to Lani's liking. She was refined and mature than most and she knew it well. It was nearly 2 years while attending the Academy that all realized that it wasn't because of her hard work that gave her the drive, but the drive to become better than what she had done previously. This was all that was found about Lani Yotsuka. How she had gotten onto the Council, how she had gotten to be a Staff Member, nothing was recorded. It had seemed as though she had popped into these spots with no one acknowledging this to anyone. What is known is that, Lani was perhaps engaged to a fellow Academy student, who was taken away for judgement before she had become a staff member. It was also said that Lani was given to the Academy, not as an Urchin, but as a intelligent, high-leveled student, for the reason that her parents could not get through to her. There was no true knowledge as to who Lani Yotsuka truly is, but the only person who knew was the man who was taken away for Judgement. Rumors have it that, Lani payed the Academy to be put in those spots. Others have it that, Lani slept with one of the members. Then again, there was one rumor that was spread that Lani threatened the Academy. She never acknowledged these rumors, nor did she say otherwise. Lani took no care in childish games and only focused on gaining her place as Head of the Academy and bringing back her one true love. EDIT: Wondering if it was alright to have an RPer play as the Mystery Man of Lani Yotsuka's past...might make a twist in the RPG...^_^.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Watching as MagnaAngemon was standing, oblivious to the fact that Anubismon was charging at him, and as Aki was running towards MagnaAngemon, Angel growled and looked to Cerberumon, who nodded and ran with graceful speed towards the two, grabbing Aki and pushing MagnaAngemon out of the way, while tackling Anubismon, who flew back a few feet, but gained his balance once more. Aki gazed at Angel with confusion rousing his mind. She walked to him and rolled her eyes.[/i] "Never stand in the way of a digimon battle. It's not safe, you know. Also...MagnaAngemon." [i]He turned to look at Angel.[/i] "Never let your emotions and thoughts get in the way of a battle. Just because your attack didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, doesn't mean you stop fighting. That's absolutely absurd and ignorant. I'm apalled with the both of you. Cerberumon!" [i]Angel turned and looked at Cerberumon and Anubismon, who's hands were glowing red.[/i] "Show this [i]rat[/i] how we work." "Me, a rat? Hah! Don't flatter yourself, human." [i]Anubismon and Cerberumon faced each other, yet Anubismon was quick in his attack and his glowing hands sent forth a cross-like slash at him. Cerberumon dodged his attack with ease and smirked, as did Angel.[/size][/color][/i]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Sitting in her room for nearly the entire morning, Candy grew hungry. She needed energy for the rest of the day and looked to her "pets". She smiled sweetly and jumped off of the bed and onto the floor. Still wearing the clothes she had on when Charlie had came by, Candy exited her apartment and walked down the hallway to the kitchen, while humming "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". Emerging out into the kitchen, Candy had seen that real, live squirrels were there and that one of them, rather large, was giving a speech. She squealed and walked over and petted it on the head. She then remembered why she was down there and searched the refrigerator. Several items were left over, yet a new, fresh peach had caught her eye. She squealed and grabbed it from its place and walked to the sink, carefully washing it, while the squirrels watched her carefully.[/i] "Hi, Squirrelies. Bye Squirrelies! Behave yourselves." [i]With a giggle, Candy was out of sight and the squirrels were left to their plans. Meanwhile, Candy entered her bright and very pink room with a fresh fruit in her hand. She took small bites from the peach and looked at her "pets". They seemed to look at her with longing eyes. She then looked around and saw that even her favorite animals, the tiger, lion, ostrich, emu, and snake, were looking at her longingly...in her mind.[/i] "Oh my god, like...aww. I'm, like, so sorry, guys, but, like...oh. This is, like, people food, you know? Yeah, and, like, you can't eat it. I'll try to, like, get you something. Ok?" [i]Yet the animals still looked at her with unblinking gazes and a longing in their gleaming eyes. Candy ate away at her peach and wondered what the other tenants were up to. She decided to take a field trip to Daisy, who was presumably a nice friend. Candy walked out once more with a watermelon flavored gum in her mouth. She walked around, calling Daisy's name, when at that moment she heard a loud [B]thump[/B].[/i][/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969]Cola the Onyx fainted and could not wake up. George and ElecFish jumped with happiness, but Jerry Falwell was...[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Khaldun walked back to the Lair with thoughts overrunning his mind. There was the X-Men, Xavier's team, who were growing in size and numbers rapidly, while the Brotherhood, Magneto's team, were growing their powers every moment. The sounds of argument were heard as he came up to the doors. He sighed and touched the cold handle and looked at his hand, his unbreakable hands. With a sigh, he opened the door and walked in. Flying right to him, Gargoyle bowed in respect and flew beside him as he walked to the other two Knights. They had stopped arguing and looked to Khaldun, wondering whether or not there was a plan. Wolf, the youngest and the only female on the team at the moment, looked anxious to know what Khaldun was up to.[/i] "Khaldun, where have you been?" [i]Having a keen sense of smell, Wolf was able to detect various scents that came with Khaldun. She said nothing and awaited Khaldun's orders.[/i] "I was thinking of Calypso's team, the...what were they called, Gargoyle?" "The Morlocks, Khaldun." [i]Walking towards a couple of rolling chairs, Khaldun spoke of them.[/i] "Yes. The Morlocks. Maybe we should recruit them into the Mutant Knights. What do you think?" "That'd be great, but...they'd probably think us crazy to come to them for help, Khaldun!" [i]A sigh came from Khaldun as he sat on the chair. Wolf apparated once again, back to the group and stood beside Pirate.[/i] "I don't know. I know some guys who's with the Morlocks. I'll talk to them. But...did you get any information?" "No. Not yet. I'm still searching. In the meantime, Wolf, go and talk to someone in Morlocks, ask them. And see if you can get anything." [i]Wolf was about to vanish once again, when Khaldun stopped her.[/i] "Not now. It's much too late. Go tomorrow." "Khaldun, you should rest." [i]Gargoyle flew to him and stood beside him. Khaldun smiled and walked to his "room", which was a security room with a bed and bathroom. Gargoyle walked him there and Khaldun entered.[/i] "You should know that Magneto's power is your weakness. That metal may be your greatest strength, but it just became your weakness, as well. It also became Wolf's. It'll be hard to overcome him." "Yeah. I know. Which is why we need to recruit as many people as possible." "But..I thought you didn't trust anyone." [i]The Prince laid down in his bed and looked at Gargoyle. Gargoyle then knew what Khaldun was talking about. It wasn't trust, it was only a way to get more mutants in the fight, to bring back what he wanted best. Gargoyle left him and flew back down to the arguing mutants. He had nearly enough and dragged the two away from each other, enclosing them in their dormitories. He sighed, as did Khaldun. The two thought similarly, some would think they were twins with mental powers, others would think they were merely alike in mind, yet there was a bond between the two that no one could describe, not even Professor Charles Xavier. It was a bond that no one had ever known of.[/size][/color][/i]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Valence sat out in the sun, looking out at the horizon. She still had the feelings she had when she spoke with Lorn. Something about that place made her feel...strange. She sighed and stood and stretched. It would be no use if she sat around feeling guilt and regret. She decided to find Consunse. Watching Odysseus leave with Carlos, she walked to where he had left. The sounds of footsteps and movement were heard inside the tent and Valence knew that Consunse was stirring inside. She called for her and a reply came forth. Valence walked in and saw that she was laying on the cot, rolled up in a blanket.[/i] "Sleeping on the job, are we?" "Hmm. Not quite nearly." [i]A chuckle came from Valence before she spoke again.[/i] "Lovely couple you two make. Bickering one moment, sexually arousing the next, then the next moment...you're bickering again. Ah. Sweet love." "Love has nothing to do with it, child." [i]A cocked brow was gazed at Consunse as she sat up, wrapping the blanket around her. Valence chuckled and let it alone. There was no use arguing with Consunse, she always seemed to win her arguments. A new topic would break the silence, yet there was not nearly enough to talk about.[/size][/color][/i]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]A pack of bats flew at Anubismon as Myotismon stood with the other digimon. The only other person who did not digivolve her digimon was Angel, who stood by and watched as each digimon was pummeled to the ground. She had realized that Imi was not truly what Angel thought her to be, she was just a mere child who simply covered up the truth. Angel smirked and was heard. The others turned and looked to Angel with scorning glares. She merely walked up to them and looked to Anubismon, then to them once again.[/i] "What's with the smirk?" [i]This was questioned by Zeos, the owner of MetalGreymonX.[/i] "My smirk?" [i]Everyone turned and faced her as Zeos still spoke.[/i] "You have a lot of nerve coming to us with that smirk on your face." "Yeah. You really do got some nerve." [i]This was now said by Aura, who stood beside Imi.[/i] [i]Angel still smirked and looked at the group.[/i] "It's not nerve, children...it's confidence, guts, pride. It's not nerve, it's attitude. And you..." [i]Angel pointed to Zeos and spoke directly to him.[/i] "You asked me about my smirk? Well now. If I told you that, it'd be no fun. And I think it best that you pay more attention to that overgrown, winged, pompous dog than my smirk and me." "What?! Pompous? Overgrown?" [i]Anubismon was infuriated. His hands glew a bright red, as he slashed at the bats. They disappeared from sight and Anubismon launched an attack that seemed be large balls of glowing red fire.[/i] "Watch out, children. Labramon!" [i]Angel pushed the second crystal and Labramon began to digivolve. Before everyone stood a dog-like digimon with 3 heads. Just above his paws were sharp, razor-blade like claws and it seemed to have a massive tail. Angel was waiting to be awe-struck once more. Cerberumon growled and used his Emerald Blaze attack, which nearly countered the meteor-like balls. Cerberumon smirked and everyone looked on as he stood beside Angel.[/i][/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#696969][i]Angel was wide awake, looking up at the sky and wondering whether or not this was how the sky looked back home. She missed it, but not all of it. Labramon stirred and could tell that Angel was awake. She sat up and saw that Labramon put his head on her lap. She couldn't help but smile and sigh, look back at the sky.[/i] "Is this really a dream, Labramon? Or is this truly where the digital world is?" "You're not dreaming. You're in the digital world and you're for it." "Fighting for the Digital World, huh? Such a terrible thing to tell me." [i]Labramon sat up straight and looked at Angel.[/i] "Terrible thing? Why?" "Reasons." [i]He subsided and laid his head back on Angel's lap. She still examined the sky and wondered again, what the sky looked like back home. Home was not where she wanted to be. Somewhere peaceful, vibrant, and serene...that's where she wanted to be. Nothing more than to train and live for another day, instead of arguing and beating everyone down. With another sigh, Angel leaned her head against the tree and stroke Labramon's head, new thoughts arrived, but she was much too tired to think.[/size][/color][/i]